Found 16th May 2009
I sold and item on here recently and havnt received payment, the guy received it about 2 days ago but still hasnt paid

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Banned

update the thread

Did you get phone number? Address?
Wheres the original thread?

you sent it before you got the payment???

Original Poster

I sent the item first, cheers for ur help starsparkle

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5234910

Did you get phone number? Address? How did you pay? If paypal then start … Did you get phone number? Address? How did you pay? If paypal then start a dispute if no contact from the buyer. Wheres the original thread?

pmsl

sassie;5234935

pmsl

Whats funny?

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5234941

Whats funny?

he sold

sassie;5234947

he sold

Good point....just normal reply for these threads!

starsparkle2311;5234915

*yawn*

:lol:

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;5234954

Good point....just normal reply for these threads!

i gathered that - lol

op use the thread you sold in and update it to ask again for payment, keep everyhting in said thread

Take a learning from it and don't do it again...I bought a Blackberry from here for £280 both very nervous of doing the deal so I paid him £150 and the rest on delivery of the phone. It worked a treat!!

Dont sell on here

gr8h8me;5234971

Take a learning from it and don't do it again...I bought a Blackberry … Take a learning from it and don't do it again...I bought a Blackberry from here for £280 both very nervous of doing the deal so I paid him £150 and the rest on delivery of the phone. It worked a treat!!

You paid 250 notes for a blackberry? Can get a good sized punnet in Marksies for a fiver.

Original Poster

sassie;5234963

i gathered that - lolop use the thread you sold in and update it to ask … i gathered that - lolop use the thread you sold in and update it to ask again for payment, keep everyhting in said thread

it has been expired, I tried PMing him but his inbox is full:x

link to thread please?

did you get his contact details?

Banned

cribert;5234993

it has been expired, I tried PMing him but his inbox is full:x

then hit the report button in said thread and ask for it to be unlocked as you have not been paid, if you mean just expired you can still post unless its been locked

an absolute classic Misc thread...ya gotta luv it folks...lol

Banned

it is not expired, or locked, post there, will spam this thread (when a thread is expired it says expired in title, but doesnt stop you posting in it)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread34
    2. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations22
    3. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…44
    4. Toyota verso camera25

See more discussions