16 Comments

The Queen of England

Original Poster

Ommid;6256295

The Queen of England

very helpful thanks.

Banned

there are a few websites dedicated to scams such as this with forums

just to mention there is a scam at the momenet someone ringing from sky asking people to confirm bank details for insurance or something as my mum had it night before last......

Original Poster

casparwhite;6256314

there are a few websites dedicated to scams such as this with forumsjust … there are a few websites dedicated to scams such as this with forumsjust to mention there is a scam at the momenet someone ringing from sky asking people to confirm bank details for insurance or something as my mum had it night before last......

I would normally just laugh and sling it in the bin, but because i actually googled the house and then sat and thought someone in that place is ripping people off kind of got my heckles up.

Original Poster

tinkerbell28;6256336

Report it to consumer direct, basically trading standards they always … Report it to consumer direct, basically trading standards they always take an interest in stuff like this as they can link it to other consumer issues.https://secure.consumerdirect.gov.uk/reportascam.aspx

Thanks for that link i'm on the case.

Banned

queenlush;6256353

I would normally just laugh and sling it in the bin, but because i … I would normally just laugh and sling it in the bin, but because i actually googled the house and then sat and thought someone in that place is ripping people off kind of got my heckles up.

can report it to the police also they have link on the site for stuff like this i think?

Original Poster

casparwhite;6256363

can report it to the police also they have link on the site for stuff … can report it to the police also they have link on the site for stuff like this i think?

thanks but i've used the link from Tinkerbell, i think the police would be a bit extreme at this point.

why don't you call the number and see what happens? its only an 0845 number so shouldn't cost much

Send one back saying that THEY have won a prize...then put your local police station number on it!!!

I'll bet its AMC offering you free gym membership!

Original Poster

hassony;6256464

why don't you call the number and see what happens? its only an 0845 … why don't you call the number and see what happens? its only an 0845 number so shouldn't cost much

i'm very tempted.......someone can buy the code off me if they want lol The prize exceeds £28 000 :whistling:

Original Poster

dmtuk;6256519

Send one back saying that THEY have won a prize...then put your local … Send one back saying that THEY have won a prize...then put your local police station number on it!!!

my local police station is never ever open lol

Banned

queenlush;6256435

thanks but i've used the link from Tinkerbell, i think the police would … thanks but i've used the link from Tinkerbell, i think the police would be a bit extreme at this point.

yeah but if enough people report it something will get done.....maybes:thinking:

the police do have a dedicated internet fraud department believe it or not

Original Poster

casparwhite;6258742

yeah but if enough people report it something will get … yeah but if enough people report it something will get done.....maybes:thinking:the police do have a dedicated internet fraud department believe it or not

oh well it's reported now and we will see if i hear anything back

Banned

queenlush;6259035

oh well it's reported now and we will see if i hear anything back

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_h7CJteTPowo/RxEdTAO99sI/AAAAAAAACT8/Ghw1sisH8JE/s400/flying_pig.jpg

Original Poster

casparwhite;6259065

true hun true
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22
      3. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      4. sky q is it a good deal?55

See more discussions