who do you think is the most famous hotdeals member?

138 replies
Found 25th Jul 2008
i was just wondering if any famous people ever stumble upon this site

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
137 Comments

Admin (we all know the name) :-D

Woohooo!

I think if you were a celeb would you really come on here and post it?

Original Poster

i mean for example do you think steve gerrard has ever posted on here

Banned

My mate who just started an account a few weeks back (Weston 13) was on TV for a while a few months back

Banned

Carley;2604575

Black Gerbil1, he's a model for Calvin Klein you know!

ROFL:w00t: Class:thumbsup:

Admin;2604576

Woohooo!I think if you were a celeb would you really come on here and … Woohooo!I think if you were a celeb would you really come on here and post it?

wow thats the first time ive seen admin take part in a thread!!! howdy

Banned

jellybaby22;2604591

And a successful stock Broker(only part time mind...) and the latest … And a successful stock Broker(only part time mind...) and the latest feather to add to his cap....fashion advisor...He is the new Gok Wan.....advises women on the size of their behinds..:giggle:

Gok before he lost the weight:whistling:

Banned

jellybaby22;2604593

Crimewatch doesnt count....:giggle:

lol

DAMN!:-D

Banned

dean3988;2604594

wow thats the first time ive seen admin take part in a thread!!! howdy

He's always taking part, he's AKA Black Gerbil 1 don't cha know:w00t:

Admin;2604576

Woohooo!I think if you were a celeb would you really come on here and … Woohooo!I think if you were a celeb would you really come on here and post it?

We even know what admins thoughts are now :thumbsup:

Banned

Prissymiss;2604606

LMFAO

Banned

Prissymiss;2604606

I thought he was The Saint?!:?

Prissymiss;2604606

:O multi IDs hukds number one rule, they should both be banned. btw are u actually serious

I wish I had that kind of time hehe

I take part in threads! The problem is the time it takes to run this site in the background means I have less and less time to actually take part in the threads as much as I used to. I haven't posted a deal in ages

Obviously Admin!!!

lol @ most famous HUKD member, becomes a thread about black gerbil, the guy everyone wants to be:)

I would say the Admin though, I got alot of respect for the guy, great site, and Good job dave man (GJDM):thumbsup:

Banned

Prissymiss;2604606

An interesting thought! Would explain an awful lot! Not sure why he'd want to be him though!

black gerbil1;2604623

lol @ most famous HUKD member, becomes a thread about black gerbil, the … lol @ most famous HUKD member, becomes a thread about black gerbil, the guy everyone wants to be:)I would say the Admin though, I got alot of respect for the guy, great site, and Good job dave man (GJDM):thumbsup:

His name isn't Dave!

Banned

ODB_69;2604616

I thought he was The Saint?!:?

He is, but he can't be a Saint all of the time:roll:

Banned

black gerbil1;2604623

lol @ most famous HUKD member, becomes a thread about black gerbil, the … lol @ most famous HUKD member, becomes a thread about black gerbil, the guy everyone wants to be:)I would say the Admin though, I got alot of respect for the guy, great site, and Good job dave man (GJDM):thumbsup:

DAVE?:?

I always thought it was Paul.......:thinking:

Banned

bellabonkers;2604638

His name isn't Dave!

Isnt that from Triggers line?

Banned

guv;2604626

An interesting thought! Would explain an awful lot! Not sure why he'd … An interesting thought! Would explain an awful lot! Not sure why he'd want to be him though!

Even he wanted to change his own name, tells you something:thinking:

Original Poster

Admin;2604619

I wish I had that kind of time heheI take part in threads! The problem is … I wish I had that kind of time heheI take part in threads! The problem is the time it takes to run this site in the background means I have less and less time to actually take part in the threads as much as I used to. I haven't posted a deal in ages

well as long as your taking part, you dont happen to want to buy a donut maker do you?:thumbsup:

ill do you a good deal, being of such high prestige

Banned

awww i feel abit left out, you wanna be next admin

Hi Tony Blair here.

I think am the most famous HUKDealer in here. Cherie and I love a bargain and particularly love it when someone post details of any cheap flats for our sons.

guv;2604643

Isnt that from Triggers line?

I don't know guv? Is that some tv program? I have a life so don't have time for that lol

Banned

bellabonkers;2604671

I don't know guv? Is that some tv program? I have a life so don't have … I don't know guv? Is that some tv program? I have a life so don't have time for that lol

It is indeed. Only fools and horses. Trigger calls Rodney "Dave" all the time. He's not the full ticket! Jus saying!:whistling:

I'm really Brad Pitt but keep it quiet.

I got HUKD famous. Does that count?

Original Poster

not what im looking for sorry, if ur not in the press it doesnt count

guv;2604685

It is indeed. Only fools and horses. Trigger calls Rodney "Dave" all the … It is indeed. Only fools and horses. Trigger calls Rodney "Dave" all the time. He's not the full ticket! Jus saying!:whistling:

Ah, of course he does....:thumbsup:

Banned

Headgirl - guv -duckmagic2uk - saint and admin

My photo has been in the local paper ¬_¬

Does that count?

Banned

emasu;2604717

My photo has been in the local paper ¬_¬Does that count?

Not for that sort of thing Emasu!

Banned

emasu;2604698

I got HUKD famous. Does that count?

Yes, and best of luck for when you decide to take another shower in the future
hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

emasu;2604717

My photo has been in the local paper ¬_¬Does that count?

Most Wanted page?

Original Poster

national papers only, what was it for tho

jellybaby22;2604591

And a successful stock Broker(only part time mind...) and the latest … And a successful stock Broker(only part time mind...) and the latest feather to add to his cap....fashion advisor...He is the new Gok Wan.....advises women on the size of their behinds..:giggle:

jellybaby22;2604593

Crimewatch doesnt count....:giggle:

On form today Jellybaby22 LOL :thumbsup:

guv;2604730

Not for that sort of thing Emasu!

I berated First Northampton! It was worth it.

No disrespect for the Admin, but I am probably the most famous person on this site, even though I have only been here 13months.

I make a thread, someone makes a copycat thread.

I edit my avi picture with joker from Batman, the sheep follow.

Lots of people like me, Im so high in the rep table considering i've only been here 1 year and have had rep points removed.

my post count per day to rep points is sensational.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Is this junction box wired properly??1015
    2. Foo fighters presale code.2222
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…46
    4. What's this on my neighbours roof?1517

See more discussions