Groups

Who do you think should win a HUKD PS Vita?

Banned
    Not allowed to vote for yourself.

So which HUKD member deserves one and why?

57 Comments

That amazing guy that is 'golemsmate'. Dunno who he is but I hear he wants one really badly!

Original Poster Banned

I think Sickly Sweet should because she is very generous.

Original Poster Banned

golemsmate

That amazing guy that is 'golemsmate'. Dunno who he is but I hear he … That amazing guy that is 'golemsmate'. Dunno who he is but I hear he wants one really badly!

No, no, no.

Read the rules in op.

not me..

Original Poster Banned

This is going well

DLM

No, no, no.Read the rules in op.

Its times like these that I wish I was one of the selected few that are allowed a multi
    Edited by: "golemsmate" 21st Feb 2012

DLM, cos she posts interesting threads/posts and she gives a lot of likes '_'

Edited by: "Shebani" 21st Feb 2012

Banned

I think Elton Chong should win 'cos he's very poor, can't afford to buy one and would love to have it in his museum he's using to attract some new kids to his bedroom. (allegedly)

Shebani

DLM, cos he posts interesting threads/posts and he gives a lot of likes … DLM, cos he posts interesting threads/posts and he gives a lot of likes '_'

Isn't DLM a female? :P Now I'm doubting myself

I have no idea what you are on about.

*cough*

None of you!

*Edit* Yep, definitely no-one.
    Edited by: "DragonChris" 21st Feb 2012

Mod & Ed

I think fanpages, he's done alot for the site, helps people like myself with techie questions & never mocks me for being stupid & he's get lots of use from it, either him or richp to make up for not winning a hukd bottle opener & for helping me with my tap problem

DLM

I think Sickly Sweet should because she is very generous.

here here , i second that

fanpages, goonertillidie and garyrip are like hukd celebs

DLM for all those bloody likes X)

Like it matters more than likely goto some new account that noone even knows.

Dtovey as he is going through a rough time and his ex took his bed and the tv!
    Gentleman for letting her take them I say.

Me so I can post avideo of thwacking it with a lump hammer or maybe a will it blend test ideally live in front of some Sony fanboys.

I cant see the big draw to them and am sick of hearing about them.

Brb, just going to make a multi to vote for myself....

Actually WIHAD shouild get it for all her/his(?) help in threads for advice on gifts etc

eg: hotukdeals.com/mis…476

Always there with great suggestions and no foolishness.

MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hope this is clear enough. X)

I'm not sure. I'd be happy with any choice other than Babyface_Snoop.

Though you must understand that is purely due to his self-proclaimed wealth. It couldn't possibly be any other reason

emmalampkin

Dtovey as he is going through a rough time and his ex took his bed and … Dtovey as he is going through a rough time and his ex took his bed and the tv!Gentleman for letting her take them I say.

He's selling one so clearly doesn't need one but the cash will be good for him to go out on a night out.

Helpers can't enter as the draw is picked by a mod so you will all be thankful that Syzables a mod now with his luck too.

Mod & Ed

Adam2050

He's selling one so clearly doesn't need one but the cash will be good … He's selling one so clearly doesn't need one but the cash will be good for him to go out on a night out.Helpers can't enter as the draw is picked by a mod so you will all be thankful that Syzables a mod now with his luck too.

just off to pm Sy with nude pics ( not of myself but fanpages )

I would choose

Simplex
    Adnan786
    DLM
    DGA

wishihadadonkey

just off to pm Sy with nude pics ( not of myself but fanpages )

Don't think Sy's into dogs?

Banned

i think it should go to someone who has 1000's of likes as a result of being helpful, comical and possible slightly sarcastic

whatsThePoint

i think it should go to someone who has 1000's of likes as a result of … i think it should go to someone who has 1000's of likes as a result of being helpful, comical and possible slightly sarcastic

'Slightly'

miles136

I would chooseSimplexAdnan786DLMDGA

Love it Miles, i see you've seen my entry to win then

I would be happy if Miles would win, tru story bro

DudeyGeeza

not me..

That only leaves me then

whatsThePoint

i think it should go to someone who has 1000's of likes as a result of … i think it should go to someone who has 1000's of likes as a result of being helpful, comical and possible slightly sarcastic

Thanks

Edited by: "simplex" 21st Feb 2012

Mod & Ed

Adam2050

Don't think Sy's into dogs?

He is unless he's recently raised his " nude pm's " standards

Banned

Wonder where they got it from. Isn't it time The Hut were banned from here?

Adam2050

'Slightly'

You donut, he must mean me.

I vote for IWISHIHADADONKEY so that she can sell it and put the money towards her donkey fund.

I cant afford the bribe. Plus, vaseline is quite expensive this time of year.

If I cant choose myself, then it would have to be one of the 33 Multi's I just made an hour ago....but dont tell admin.

dunno who can offer the most for my vote????? lol

jensangel

dunno who can offer the most for my vote????? lol

If I win, you can have the PS Vita

box.

Excellent tags- Thanks to the person who done them

Anyone who cant afford one, as it will close the gap between the rich and the poor, plus I dont't want to say myself, makes me seem desperate (which I am lol)
    Edited by: "ahmed123" 21st Feb 2012

Banned

DLM
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1329
      2. word association Game72744170
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79

See more discussions