Groups

Who do you think will be in I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here

Any ideas folks.

Who do you think will be in and who do you think would be ideal fodder?

another thread about this! hurrah!!
    - magicbeans

at least its not about COD lol
    - ilovepink

24 Comments

On Twitter Peter Andre has said that he has the kids for a month from today. Is this a clue for Katie Price being in the jungle?

GMTV said Katie Could well be in it again... Theres some blonde model.... Usual ex-celebrities.

bluebindy123;6854556

On Twitter Peter Andre has said that he has the kids for a month from … On Twitter Peter Andre has said that he has the kids for a month from today. Is this a clue for Katie Price being in the jungle?

It was in the paper yesterday that katie price was staying in a hotel waiting to fly out to the jungle for im a celebrity

Chuck Norris hopefully

jordan,george hamilton and that how clean is your house woman are in it apparently

ive heard pamela anderson is in it

Ant & Dec for sure

a snake is in it as wekk

Banned

second rate or third rate hasbeens im guessin

Those 2 decorators, Justin and Colin?, the ones that are married, are supposed to be in it this year.

casparwhite;6854673

second rate or third rate hasbeens im guessin

:giggle:

KazzyD;6854709

Those 2 decorators, Justin and Colin?, the ones that are married, are … Those 2 decorators, Justin and Colin?, the ones that are married, are supposed to be in it this year.

They would be spitting feathers if they knew they were being referred to as 'decorators'.
    Think they class themselves as 'designers' - their description not mine.

Original Poster

Samantha Fox was suggested the other day in the paper

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Bigpoppaad;6854569]GMTV said Katie Could well be in it again...

?? Who will she bring home this time I wonders?:whistling:

Heard it on the radio this morning the other 'celebs' are furious as Jordan is being paid 5 times what they are getting.

edjaned;6854622

ive heard pamela anderson is in it

Dont think she is.
    She's in panto this crimbo.

markone;6855224

Samantha Fox was suggested the other day in the paper

That might be interesting, to see sam fox and jordan :whistling:
    What was that programme called a few years ago where celebs ran a bar (i think) and got voted off?
    Sam fox was on that.
    She got off her head n made a COMPLETE idiot out of herself.
    Haven't liked her since then.

pinkkitty2007;6854577

It was in the paper yesterday that katie price was staying in a hotel … It was in the paper yesterday that katie price was staying in a hotel waiting to fly out to the jungle for im a celebrity

shopping for a new husband

magough;6855583

That might be interesting, to see sam fox and jordan :whistling:What was … That might be interesting, to see sam fox and jordan :whistling:What was that programme called a few years ago where celebs ran a bar (i think) and got voted off?Sam fox was on that.She got off her head n made a COMPLETE idiot out of herself.Haven't liked her since then.

oh yeah i remember that,i not liked her since then either,wasnt dean gaffney or whatver his name is in it?didnt she try and hit him or throw a drink at him or something?

Slider09;6855536

Heard it on the radio this morning the other 'celebs' are furious as … Heard it on the radio this morning the other 'celebs' are furious as Jordan is being paid 5 times what they are getting.

LOL... Because Jordan is the only real celeb

magough;6855583

That might be interesting, to see sam fox and jordan :whistling:What was … That might be interesting, to see sam fox and jordan :whistling:What was that programme called a few years ago where celebs ran a bar (i think) and got voted off?Sam fox was on that.She got off her head n made a COMPLETE idiot out of herself.Haven't liked her since then.

found it,it was the club
    youtube.com/wat…gLk

edjaned;6856869

found it,it was the clubhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOEAbg3NgLk

yep lol, that's the 1, Rep'd
    Silly cow.

Hopefully they'll give them some alcohol in the jungle as i'd like to see the outcome of sam fox (drunk) V Jordan :whistling:

According to the BBC, Jordan/Katie Price isn't in it -
    news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?77
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767139
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047072
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1836

See more discussions