who do you want your team to sign for next season

18 replies
Found 20th Apr 2009
be reallistic though! who do you think would make a good signing to improve your squad next season.

For me being a Liverpool fan I would go with

Gamst Pederson (if he can find form and quit diving)
Lennon or Young
Gareth Bale

and a decent strong striker to partner Torres.

sell the rubbish like pennant, dossena, babel, and voronin.

18 Comments

LMAO @ Gareth Bale.

You do realise he has been at Spurs for two seasons and still hasn't won a Premier League match?

Original Poster

The JFK;4975725

LMAO @ Gareth Bale.You do realise he has been at Spurs for two seasons … LMAO @ Gareth Bale.You do realise he has been at Spurs for two seasons and still hasn't one a Premier League match?

yeah i did know that! but give the kid a chance, could become a really good player.................

hes better than dossena anyway :thumbsup:

defo lennon, but voronin is firing for hamburg. i'd send babel on-loan and try getting aguero. even a bid for tevez is viable, he's friends with masche, his loan spell ending.

Anyway, I hope Reading have a MASSIVE clear out in the summer and bring in:

-Jamal Campbell-Ryce
-Andrew Surman
-Andrew Lallana
And another striker.

Original Poster

myaser88;4975732

defo lennon, but voronin is firing for hamburg. i'd send babel on-loan … defo lennon, but voronin is firing for hamburg. i'd send babel on-loan and try getting aguero. even a bid for tevez is viable, he's friends with masche, his loan spell ending.

yeah but can voronin handle the premier league, didnt do well before we sent him off. i like the idea of sending babel on loan, get his confidence back. would love to see someone like villa or silva at anfield but that wont happen.

I am also a liverpool fan and agree with what you say.

Maybe someone strong like Kaka or Klose?? with Torres.

Yeh Lennon's a possibility altho not world class.
DEF agree with David villa.
Him n Torres would be awesome!!!
Again Silva would be a great signing but sadly agree it wont happen.

Also need to scrap this bloody zonal markin!!!

I've been saying get Villa ever since the Euros last year - Villa and Torres were brill!!!!

Personally, I would have jumped for Heskey as well :thumbsup:

myaser88;4975732

defo lennon, but voronin is firing for hamburg. i'd send babel on-loan … defo lennon, but voronin is firing for hamburg. i'd send babel on-loan and try getting aguero. even a bid for tevez is viable, he's friends with masche, his loan spell ending.

LMAO...!!!

Fergie would rather buy him for 600 Billion than let him be sold to Liverpool.

Supermod

myaser88;4975732

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

do u not read the news? lennon is a yid to 2013

Dub1;4976019

do u not read the news? lennon is a yid to 2013

These days that means nothin!

The JFK;4975733

Anyway, I hope Reading have a MASSIVE clear out in the summer and bring … Anyway, I hope Reading have a MASSIVE clear out in the summer and bring in:-Jamal Campbell-Ryce-Andrew Surman-Andrew Lallana And another striker.

....u mite as well just get david mcgoldrick to go along with those :-p :whistling:

reading dont need surman....or lallana really....but out of the two i'd have lallana!

as an arsenal fan i'd love to see yaya toure come to the squad! we need a more influencial striker who's not injured 9 months out of 12!!

and if wenger decides he wants to quit. i think frank rijkaard would be the best possible replacement!!

stephen2k5;4976449

reading dont need surman....or lallana really....but out of the two i'd … reading dont need surman....or lallana really....but out of the two i'd have lallana!

I think we need them both. We need a two new good wingers as we currently don't have a decent winger which is one of the main reason why we are (probably) not going up.

We also need two new centre midfielders. We never properly replaced Sidwell.

shauneco;4975967

LMAO...!!!Fergie would rather buy him for 600 Billion than let him be … LMAO...!!!Fergie would rather buy him for 600 Billion than let him be sold to Liverpool.

Tevez is not owned by Man Utd so Fergie doesn't have a say in who Tevez goes to.

Banned

shaneh182;4975728

yeah i did know that! but give the kid a chance, could become a really … yeah i did know that! but give the kid a chance, could become a really good player.................

Please, please, please, take Gareth Bale to Liverpool.:thumbsup:

The JFK;4977755

Tevez is not owned by Man Utd so Fergie doesn't have a say in who Tevez … Tevez is not owned by Man Utd so Fergie doesn't have a say in who Tevez goes to.

That was pretty good by your standards. No fibs either!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1423
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3485
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226660
    4. Keyboard & Mouse combo (sort of) on Xbox One - Yay or Nay?88

See more discussions