Groups
    EXPIRED

Who else has got Snowing and Thundering and lightning at the same time!

I was woken up in the night by it, but its still happening now, Didnt think it was possible, The light is so bright,
    Has anyone else got this? im in Gillingham Kent!

34 Comments

Banned

we have... No snow...No lightning...No thunder..and no sun lol

same place as me, i had to walk home from work in it just now, sooo cold

Just snow here:whistling:

Doomed, we are all doomed I tell you.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/doomed2103_800x355.jpg

athunder;7262627

same place as me, i had to walk home from work in it just now, sooo cold

Cold??.....,freezing:-D

hottoshop;7262630

Doomed, we are all doomed I tell you.

its not 2012 yet:p

Just getting everyone ready, be prepared and all that

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f160/ordinaryphotos/BePrepared.jpg

flp14344;7262631

Cold??.....,freezing:-D

i'd lost the feeling in most of my body by the time i got home

and i looked somewhat like a snowman

Just cold and grey here near Whitstable, hardly enough snow fell in the night to cover the shed roof let alone the ground.
    Almost disappointed...

and the great news is, weatherman said this morning its gonna be snowing pretty much all day where i live, tho maybe not so hard

MikeT;7262670

Just cold and grey here near Whitstable, hardly enough snow fell in the … Just cold and grey here near Whitstable, hardly enough snow fell in the night to cover the shed roof let alone the ground.Almost disappointed...

lol I am in Scotland and nothing yet and so yes I am the same - disappointed!!!!! Wanted to build a rude looking snowman :w00t:

All still and calm just outside glasgow. no snow...... yet.:)

No snow in Lichfield just very cold

lots of snow here in cheshire/just outside of manchester started snowing yesterday its all nice and white outside but freezing cold.

no snow in (ashington) northumberland unfortunatley

We had a covering yesterday, was supposed to snow during the night (didn't) but boy is it icy! and so, so cold. Birmingham

we had lightning thought i was seeing things or someone was taking photos lol
    lots of snow in bvasildon and its still snowing all the schools are shut round here what a shock

Nice covering of snow here in Warrington, not too thick though, but its all frozen in the night so the roads are terrible!

Had lots of thunder and wind here this morning.

Nothing to do with the weather though. :oops:

Lots of snow here in Northamptonshire - school closed - fun day!!!!

Still Minus 3 outside in the NW !!

Weatherman says its going to stay below zero all day, with a high chance of snow !

yes snow and lightening last night!!

lots of snow last night and still snowing here, going out to build a snowman later

tracey.g;7262730

no snow in (ashington) northumberland unfortunatley

WOW the big old town of Ashington,lol

I'm in Alnwick, we haven't had much snow either, a light frosting which has turned to ice is all we have:)

we had a hour of sun but just started to snow again

Finally, God's Wrath has reached Medway. Not before time... :lol:

Shengis;7263263

Finally, God's Wrath has reached Medway. Not before time... :lol:

haha!! yeah its mad... roads are crap here.... hubby works in ashford but cant get there

magicbeans;7263402

haha!! yeah its mad... roads are crap here.... hubby works in ashford but … haha!! yeah its mad... roads are crap here.... hubby works in ashford but cant get there

Ashford's no better. The main roads are clearing but the side roads are like ice. A little bit of snow and the country comes to a halt :roll: :whistling:

Shengis;7263462

Ashford's no better. The main roads are clearing but the side roads are … Ashford's no better. The main roads are clearing but the side roads are like ice. A little bit of snow and the country comes to a halt :roll: :whistling:

he would have to tk the m20 which is closed... i think. also road to get to m20 is closed here. so would have to be back roads which is unsafe.
    all good. hubby can look after kids whilst i get a nap...plus means i dont have to go outside in the freezing cold snow to make a crappy snowman!

magicbeans;7263513

he would have to tk the m20 which is closed... i think. also road to get … he would have to tk the m20 which is closed... i think. also road to get to m20 is closed here. so would have to be back roads which is unsafe.all good. hubby can look after kids whilst i get a nap...plus means i dont have to go outside in the freezing cold snow to make a crappy snowman!

A2/M2->A251. Mind you I think a lorry has hit problems just off the A251 so that's probably causing problems around there :lol:

Actually the M2 and A2 are blocked as well :lol:

still no snow here, the sun shines on the righteous ;-)

Thats what you get living a few hundred yards from the sea.

Clear blue sky here in Shrewsbury. Unfortunately that does make it absolutely freezing!

MikeT;7263932

still no snow here, the sun shines on the righteous ;-)Thats what you get … still no snow here, the sun shines on the righteous ;-)Thats what you get living a few hundred yards from the sea.

same here in Bournemouth :thumbsup:

bit of the white stuff & the rest of the country comes to a standstill :thinking:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Which Zelda Game?68
    2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
    3. Cinema 24122
    4. Recommend accurate weighing scales22

See more discussions