Groups

Who else has pre orderd ufc undisputed 2009?(xbox 360)

I can wait to get this game, i pre orderd it with shopto but missed out on the free dvd offer,it would be great if i get the game on wed,this has happend before so you never know lol.if anyone is getting it and planning on playing online then please leave your gamertag and i'll add you

cheers

12 Comments

I got it......right here

20mb rocks

Original Poster

lol thats cool but you cant beat owning a game

who said i have not pre ordered it

Original Poster

strike;5240580

who said i have not pre ordered it

knowone did i just said you cant beat owning it

how is the game? haven't played the demo, gonna get the bionic commando and terminator games too

havnt played it to be honest abu, been revising and busy

not pre ordered, but gonna go down asda friday morning after my night shift and grab it as its pay day!

If I need a fix I just lock an arm bar or triangle choke on a tramp . . . .

But am looking forward to this, has gotten decent hype!

Played the demo alot. Thinking of buying it.

I was going to buy it. However after playing fight night round 4 Ive changed my mind and pre ordered that instead. UFC is good game, but FN round 4 has a loada improvements

Fight night round 4 trailers look AMAZING.

ufc is ok, is fn4 demo out? is it around for download to put onto disc aint got my 360 hooked up to net, cant see it on my usual source
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532118
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      4. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66

See more discussions