Who else is fed up of asylum seekers!!!

99 replies
Found 6th Jan 2009
Just found out that two ppl were living in my town ILLEGALY! They were claiming money of the government and had a council house and were living the cosy life, They got arrested for it today, BUT the still might not get sent back to their own country !

I have no problem with people from other countries moving here, as long as they do it the correct way, and go through the correct sources, but it really does my head in when i work hard and idiots like this sponge off my hard earned tax,

Sorry Rant Over!

99 Comments

Banned

this is going to be a happy thread

Original Poster

ODB_69;3971924

im just fed up with it man, if they had come here legally then all would be good but they didnt SO ITS NOT !!!!!

what toon is it

ODB_69;3971924

he he

sits back and watches the fireworks

i was watching boarder force uk and if they find illigals they cant sent them home unless they have a valid passport or proof of the country of origin, i think this sucks as the illigals are wise to this and as soon as they have claimed benifits or got jobs they send the passports home so they cant be deported ! we need to just send them back and tough if they dont have there passpots we are such a soft touch here!! oh and another thing why are they all here anyway? whats so good about the UK ?:thinking:

Nimm1033;3971992

i was watching boarder force uk and if they find illigals they cant sent … i was watching boarder force uk and if they find illigals they cant sent them home unless they have a valid passport or proof of the country of origin, i think this sucks as the illigals are wise to this and as soon as they have claimed benifits or got jobs they send the passports home so they cant be deported ! we need to just send them back and tough if they dont have there passpots we are such a soft touch here!! oh and another thing why are they all here anyway? whats so good about the UK ?:thinking:

Free money, too soft on illegal immigrants etc.

Banned

Nimm1033;3971992

whats so good about the UK ?:thinking:

http://www.freefoto.com/images/09/29/09_29_12---Cup-of-Tea_web.jpg

Original Poster

nacider;3971986

what toon is it

kilwinning
Nimm1033;3971992

i was watching boarder force uk and if they find illigals they cant sent … i was watching boarder force uk and if they find illigals they cant sent them home unless they have a valid passport or proof of the country of origin, i think this sucks as the illigals are wise to this and as soon as they have claimed benifits or got jobs they send the passports home so they cant be deported ! we need to just send them back and tough if they dont have there passpots we are such a soft touch here!! oh and another thing why are they all here anyway? whats so good about the UK ?:thinking:

WHAT !!! i didnt know that, how sucky is that, man our country is totally messed up !

give it ten years and there will be no more brits living on this land, no jobs for us, unless you wanna work for tesco or sainburys, let them have the country its wasted now anyhow, nothing more for us reall brits.

we are slaves in our own country......................

Banned

scotland88;3972017

kilwinningWHAT !!! i didnt know that, how sucky is that, man our country … kilwinningWHAT !!! i didnt know that, how sucky is that, man our country is totally messed up !

EDIT - WHAT !!! i didnt know that, how sucky is that, man the UK is totally messed up !

the uk will be on a par with a third world country within 25 years i reckon, but with all the businesses shutting down recession etc it feels as though it will be here a lot sooner.

close the borders and flood the channel tunnel!!!

Original Poster

wickedteen;3972039

give it ten years and there will be no more brits living on this land, no … give it ten years and there will be no more brits living on this land, no jobs for us, unless you wanna work for tesco or sainburys, let them have the country its wasted now anyhow, nothing more for us reall brits.we are slaves in our own country......................

aye but the problem is if we try to move away anywhere, we either dont qualify through the points system or havent got enough money sitting in out banks to prove we can financially support ourselves.......

when we try to do it the right way it doesnt work but when they do it the wrong/illegal way its all fine and well

What I'm fed up with is UK citizens being treated as 2nd class citizens by their own government who we put there and who we pay money to. :thumbsup:

scotland88;3972065

aye but the problem is if we try to move away anywhere, we either dont … aye but the problem is if we try to move away anywhere, we either dont qualify through the points system or havent got enough money sitting in out banks to prove we can financially support ourselves.......when we try to do it the right way it doesnt work but when they do it the wrong/illegal way its all fine and well

You can move anywhere within the EU, without the above restrictions. I'm debating (been trying to talk the wife into) moving to Canada, fantastic country (well the English speaking parts)

Supermod

The country has gone to the dogs. My theory is the government turn a blind eye to it as they are too afraid of being accused of anything but being very PC.
I think we should set up a government department called "Asylum Seeker Seekers" and we go hunting for them.

maybe move to poland, or romania, not to many of them there now

An asylum seeker is by definition someone seeking asylum as they are in fear for their safety. I would hope if I were ever in this position asylum would be an option. So no I am not fed up of asylum seekers.
Problem is with the abuse of the system that needs to be tackled

It's not directly affecting you though
is it?

ohh and another thing my bro is in the army and when they came home from Iraq they were told they couldnt were there uniforms in the town (our home town ) as it may upset the local immigrints !!!!:viking::viking: personally i think if you want to live here in the Uk and your an immigrant legal or illigal you should have to do 5years national service in the forces Army / Air or Navy then you can say that you have earned the right to stay here ! oh and while im at it all te hoodie gangs they can get 5 years service too!! right whos next ....:w00t:

*Waits for the PC crowd to move in on this topic....

WoolyM;3972116

An asylum seeker is by definition someone seeking asylum as they are in … An asylum seeker is by definition someone seeking asylum as they are in fear for their safety. I would hope if I were ever in this position asylum would be an option. So no I am not fed up of asylum seekers. Problem is with the abuse of the system that needs to be tackled

:thumbsup:

What about the British dole scrounging scumbags? Far more, and worse, than iilegal immigrants who come to leech off the goverment.

wickedteen;3972111

maybe move to poland, or romania, not to many of them there now

nahh too dam cold and not much gas heating at the mo

Original Poster

phatboy123;3972120

It's not directly affecting you thoughis it?

i pay taxes,they live in this country and use our health care which my taxes go towards so YES it does

Nimm1033;3972121

ohh and another thing my bro is in the army and when they came home from … ohh and another thing my bro is in the army and when they came home from Iraq they were told they couldnt were there uniforms in the town (our home town ) as it may upset the local immigrints !!!!:viking::viking: personally i think if you want to live here in the Uk and your an immigrant legal or illigal you should have to do 5years national service in the forces Army / Air or Navy then you can say that you have earned the right to stay here ! oh and while im at it all te hoodie gangs they can get 5 years service too!! right whos next ....:w00t:

National service for anyone is a 100% non starter, would not work

Goonieman;3972146

What about the British dole scrounging scumbags? Far more, and worse, … What about the British dole scrounging scumbags? Far more, and worse, than iilegal immigrants who come to leech off the goverment.

Nah, don't agree, at least they are (usually) British by birth.

Original Poster

Goonieman;3972146

What about the British dole scrounging scumbags? Far more, and worse, … What about the British dole scrounging scumbags? Far more, and worse, than iilegal immigrants who come to leech off the goverment.

iv been on the dole before and some of the ppl who you think are scumbags genuinly cant get jobs, i ended up talking to a few guys, with alchohol problems and drug problems but who are getting help and companies stereotype them and dont give the jobs so they arent as bad as ppl make out, its ppl who wont give them a chance that are the bad ones

Goonieman;3972146

The dude has a good point there....:thumbsup:

there is a few living were my parents live same street, polish and romanians, they spen alday outside the local school waiting for the young girls buying them drink getting them drunk then taking them to the woods, in the evening they hang around the local shop trying to hand out drugs to the local kids so as to profit once they are hooked, AND THE POLICE ARE NOT INTERESTED....................

it would be nice if they went missing over night.......

Original Poster

wickedteen;3972196

there is a few living were my parents live same street, polish and … there is a few living were my parents live same street, polish and romanians, they spen alday outside the local school waiting for the young girls buying them drink getting them drunk then taking them to the woods, in the evening they hang around the local shop trying to hand out drugs to the local kids so as to profit once they are hooked, AND THE POLICE ARE NOT INTERESTED....................it would be nice if they went missing over night.......

that could be arranged! lol

Or what about the prisoners who took legal action against the government for allegedly infringing their human rights as they were drug addicts and by putting them in prison suffered from serious withdrawl which allegedly affected their health and were PAID compensation for it!!!

WTF????

Banned

Yeah! Blood foreigners coming here eating our swans!

Hang them I say.

And the French too, they killed the Queen of Our Hearts Lady Princess Queen Diana, god rest her immortal soul. Candle in the wind.

And Maddie too. Bring her back. Haven't the kiddies suffered enough.

Bloody peedofiles!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;3972221

Or what about the prisoners who took legal action against the government … Or what about the prisoners who took legal action against the government for allegedly infringing their human rights as they were drug addicts and by putting them in prison suffered from serious withdrawl which allegedly affected their health and were PAID compensation for it!!!WTF????

maybe the thread should be Who is fed up with the uk's government! Its a joke, lets just get rid of them all

Supermod

scotland88;3972235

maybe the thread should be Who is fed up with the uk's government! Its a … maybe the thread should be Who is fed up with the uk's government! Its a joke, lets just get rid of them all

...and live with no laws? You think its bad now? It would be infinity times worse.

scotland88;3972235

maybe the thread should be Who is fed up with the uk's government! Its a … maybe the thread should be Who is fed up with the uk's government! Its a joke, lets just get rid of them all

Agreed. 100%.:thumbsup:

Banned

scotland88;3972235

Yeah! boo! Bloody politicians! Who put them there in the first place? Jokers!

We should be allowed to vote about who is in charge! Stupid bloody posh politicians!

http://www.dan-jackson.com/smilies/angry.gif

Original Poster

magicjay1986;3972263

...and live with no laws? You think its bad now? It would be infinity … ...and live with no laws? You think its bad now? It would be infinity times worse.

lol i didnt mean not have one, just get rid of the one we have just now !

Paddy_o_furniture;3972174

Nah, don't agree, at least they are (usually) British by birth.

EH? So your happy to allow your taxes to pay for some bone idle git to sit on his **** all day aslong as their British!

Goonieman;3972357

EH? So your happy to allow your taxes to pay for some bone idle git to … EH? So your happy to allow your taxes to pay for some bone idle git to sit on his **** all day aslong as their British!

Yeah, and I have no problem with genuine asylum cases. If I ever fell n hard times the same system (I hope) would see me all right until I found my feet. if people choose not to work that doesn't bother me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…78
    2. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…55
    3. Best tablet around the £60 mark44
    4. How to switch between open apps on an Android box11

See more discussions