Who else is getting hyped for the new £10 note?

Found 13th Sep 2017
Tomorrow! Can't wait to rush out to the bank and withdraw loads of plastic tenners to sell on eBay
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
I'll buy them off you for a fiver a piece.
MSK.25 m ago

I always find it a battle to get rid of old notes and coins. As soon as I …I always find it a battle to get rid of old notes and coins. As soon as I get rid of the old ones I've saved, someone will be sure to give me some more as change.Most of the time I don't use cash, but there are certain bills I prefer to pay in cash and that's where my problems start.I find it helpful for budgeting to pay some things in cash too.

Would these cash payments be for sex workers as they accept bit coin too now
28 Comments
I'll buy them off you for a fiver a piece.
yep stand at the bank, ask for some tenners and they just have old ones, someone on ebay is selling them already, I really hope they get to the bank and they only have old ones.
someone is taking the proverbial.
chocci56 m ago

WTF!http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/new-10-pound-note-pre-order-/222643472881?hash=item33d695c9f1:g:QOcAAOSwPe9ZuN67

You seen his other one?

m.ebay.co.uk/itm…3A2
chocci1 h, 11 m ago

WTF!http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/new-10-pound-note-pre-order-/222643472881?hash=item33d695c9f1:g:QOcAAOSwPe9ZuN67

98p postage
Not even remotely. This is going to be pure hassle.
MSK.24 m ago

Not even remotely. This is going to be pure hassle.

What will be a hassle about it?

Cash is old fashioned anyway, I almost never carry it unless I know i'm going somewhere that won't take card/android pay.
CoeK33 m ago

What will be a hassle about it? Cash is old fashioned anyway, I almost …What will be a hassle about it? Cash is old fashioned anyway, I almost never carry it unless I know i'm going somewhere that won't take card/android pay.

I always find it a battle to get rid of old notes and coins. As soon as I get rid of the old ones I've saved, someone will be sure to give me some more as change.

Most of the time I don't use cash, but there are certain bills I prefer to pay in cash and that's where my problems start.

I find it helpful for budgeting to pay some things in cash too.
MSK.25 m ago

I always find it a battle to get rid of old notes and coins. As soon as I …I always find it a battle to get rid of old notes and coins. As soon as I get rid of the old ones I've saved, someone will be sure to give me some more as change.Most of the time I don't use cash, but there are certain bills I prefer to pay in cash and that's where my problems start.I find it helpful for budgeting to pay some things in cash too.

Would these cash payments be for sex workers as they accept bit coin too now
miikeyblue2 h, 1 m ago

You seen his other …You seen his other one?https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/new-10-pound-note-/222643457060?hash=item33d6958c24:g:kRMAAOSw1G1ZuNh7&_trkparms=pageci%3Af88802bf-9878-11e7-8523-74dbd180c696%7Cparentrq%3A7b0e76bb15e0abc0ef0afa43fff009af%7Ciid%3A2

Interesting that he says it will have the same serial number as the one in the picture?
MSK.50 m ago

I avoid budgeting. I do it enough in work, would rather just cross my fingers and hope my card works

I'll take your old notes if you have trouble getting rid of them.
JamesB9815 m ago

Interesting that he says it will have the same serial number as the one in …Interesting that he says it will have the same serial number as the one in the picture?

He is printing them himself.
kester7639 m ago

Would these cash payments be for sex workers as they accept bit coin too …Would these cash payments be for sex workers as they accept bit coin too now

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind next time I buy you a present
MSK.26 m ago

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind next time I buy you a present

Like a new puppy ?
chocci4 h, 30 m ago

I've just offered him £8 for it.
JamesB981 h, 49 m ago

Interesting that he says it will have the same serial number as the one in …Interesting that he says it will have the same serial number as the one in the picture?

Read it again
i didn't know there was going to be one. thanks for the heads up
JamesB984 h, 34 m ago

You need to Go to Specsavers.
Edited by: "artnada" 13th Sep 2017
kester763 h, 41 m ago

Like a new puppy ?

Just one wouldn't be much fun, would it?
MSK.16 m ago

Just one wouldn't be much fun, would it?

Fetch, and you shall receive!

Only need one with this doggy
reddit.com/r/a…ve/
deleted1431257
Went in to the Barclays at Birmingham City Center, assistant said they'll be having them in next week . Either they are telling the disappointing truth, or trying to fob me off from getting like £300 worth to sell on eBay for probably £50 each.
kester767 h, 47 m ago

Would these cash payments be for sex workers as they accept bit coin too …Would these cash payments be for sex workers as they accept bit coin too now

Depends on the kind of worker as to what deposits they take
Why can't we have a pic of someone decent on one of the notes?Someone modern like Mick Jagger, David Bowie or even deeky
hass12311 h, 6 m ago

Went in to the Barclays at Birmingham City Center, assistant said they'll …Went in to the Barclays at Birmingham City Center, assistant said they'll be having them in next week . Either they are telling the disappointing truth, or trying to fob me off from getting like £300 worth to sell on eBay for probably £50 each.

Firstly it is centre not center. We are not in America here. Secondly it is a tenner. It is worth a tenner unless you get number a000000001 or similar. If they aren't getting any till next week near you, they will be worth ten pounds sterling.
deleted1431257
psychobitchfromhell14th Sep

Firstly it is centre not center. We are not in America here. Secondly it …Firstly it is centre not center. We are not in America here. Secondly it is a tenner. It is worth a tenner unless you get number a000000001 or similar. If they aren't getting any till next week near you, they will be worth ten pounds sterling.

The lowest possible number to the public is AA00000017 (AA then a load of zeros and then 17 at the end). Your username is accurate to the type of person you are.
Edited by: "deleted1431257" 17th Sep 2017
hass12314th Sep

The lowest possible number to the public is AA0000017

Had them since April/May at work and even then the numbers are higher than that!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants