Who else misses selling on HOTUKDEALS?

Posted 3rd Nov
Who else misses selling on HOTUKDEALS?

I would find some good deals from sellers when HOTUKDEALS ran the trade/selling on the website.

Like new games etc and usually did well selling on it too.

I can't even remember the company/website that took over the selling side of things.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
A lot of us have migrated over to avforums to sell things like games etc
17 Comments
I love the mis-spellings on HotUKDeals.

"...I can't even remember the company/website that took over the selling side of things"

Lokal.
dixin12303/11/2019 18:47

I certainly have. AVForums has a great classified section.

Lokal is full of spam, ads, and scammers. Staff there couldn't care less.
Edited by: "jamie15" 3rd Nov
yeah deff miss buying ans seliing on here
No one at all.

Not since the last thread which was probably yesterday or last week
Yep
I wish I had a pound for every time this sort of thread was posted.
Yep that went when they went big and wanted the big money instead from the online retailer’s.

Sales section Made them no money but a lot of hassle sorting out issues with bad sales,but all the users really liked it
Edited by: "ashmac" 3rd Nov
ashmac03/11/2019 21:07

Yep that went when they went big and wanted the big money instead from the …Yep that went when they went big and wanted the big money instead from the online retailer’s.Sales section Made them no money but a lot of hassle sorting out issues with bad sales,but all the users really liked it

Pretty much.

Cash over users
Wow this brings back memories. I was able to save £100 from the new iPhone when it first came out as a member on here could get it from their O2 shop for £100 cheaper and all they wanted was to be paid the postage on top of the price they got it for. Really miss the trade section.
Edited by: "jaguark" 3rd Nov
Just use AVForums instead for buying and selling and steer well clear of the HUKD replacement Lokal which is a pile of cr*p!
Lokal page is really strange as you can call for a call girl now. I mean who allows that on a selling page?? So next time you know where to find one
There were some lovely people on FS/FT. I do miss it and never had a single issue whilst using it.
Misslovely04/11/2019 09:10

Lokal page is really strange as you can call for a call girl now. I mean …Lokal page is really strange as you can call for a call girl now. I mean who allows that on a selling page?? So next time you know where to find one

Cheers.
Misslovely04/11/2019 09:10

Lokal page is really strange as you can call for a call girl now. I mean …Lokal page is really strange as you can call for a call girl now. I mean who allows that on a selling page?? So next time you know where to find one

Gollywood04/11/2019 11:02

Cheers.

From the thread created by @Misslovely:

[ hotukdeals.com/com…192 ]
Gollywood04/11/2019 11:02

Cheers.

Plenty of sale items such as sarees for your wife
If I posted a models naked picture then watch it will go over 1 year unnoticed hahah
Misslovely04/11/2019 11:23

Plenty of sale items such as sarees for your wife If I posted a …Plenty of sale items such as sarees for your wife If I posted a models naked picture then watch it will go over 1 year unnoticed hahah

I'm not saying anything....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants