Groups
    EXPIRED

Who expires the deals on hotuk?

Just wondering who can expire deals on hotuk? Can anyone do this? I posted a deal earlier which is still in stock but is now showing expired.
    PS the deal was definitely not posted before.

11 Comments

Anyone can

Original Poster

Is ther any way to find out the user name of the person who expires them?

Doesn't work when i press it lol. Probably been disabled for me.

see http://www.hotukdeals.com/feedback/expiring-deals-with-no-reason-time-/755546"

and hotukdeals.com/mis…54/
    Edited by: "chalkysoil" 13th Sep 2010

matt3454

Doesn't work when i press it lol. Probably been disabled for me.

I believe they can do this or put some other restriction on your account if you vote a mods deal cold,Has been discussed a few times but funny those threads seem to get spammed pretty quickly

Oh dear someone has expired this.tut tut lol
    Edited by: "Bully" 13th Sep 2010

yes, who expired it, it wasn't me. There's def a serial expirer at large, maybe a mod could have a look and gather expiring stats!

chalkysoil

yes, who expired it, it wasn't me. There's def a serial expirer at large, … yes, who expired it, it wasn't me. There's def a serial expirer at large, maybe a mod could have a look and gather expiring stats!

anyone can expire, there are thousands of people that use this site for deals it could be anyone not just one culprit.

btw I expired this just for teh lulz
    Edited by: "numptyj" 13th Sep 2010

Original Poster

Exactly my point then!

I'm a relative newbie, my last 2 posts have been over 300 and 200 degrees, and both got expired when I was able to see the items were still in stock on both postings.

It kind of puts me off posting deals if these "messers" just expire and get away with it.

Deano467

Exactly my point then!I'm a relative newbie, my last 2 posts have been … Exactly my point then!I'm a relative newbie, my last 2 posts have been over 300 and 200 degrees, and both got expired when I was able to see the items were still in stock on both postings. It kind of puts me off posting deals if these "messers" just expire and get away with it.

all you have to do is report the post by using the symbol on the right hand side of a post (the triangle with exclamation mark in it) and then in that box just write "deal still in stock not expired" etc and that will go to a mod, if the expiration was incorrect then they will sort it out.

numptyj, why is your post all weird, no icons etc??????

Ignore , it's now become a normal looking post.
    Edited by: "chalkysoil" 13th Sep 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions