who gets through to the live finals? (x-factor)

Banned
so the Finalist's must know who they are as they have already been told?? so surely some1 must know who got through to the live finals?

7 Comments

its in NOTW

SPOILERS..............

Diana
Alex
Laura

Austin
Scott
The Irish kid

The boy band with 3 letters in their name
Girlband
Bad lashes

Danny
Suzie
Rachel

I think thats them from memory, not sure if it's correct but thats who they said in the papers I think.

Original Poster Banned

ahh dam i had a bet on alan to win lol... no wonder he was like 100/1 the bookies probs already knew he didnt get to the live finals haha

that might not be definite though I guess, I'm surprised Ruth didn't get through if they are correct. The girl group was a really hard call too.

JimmyW;3123553

that might not be definite though I guess, I'm surprised Ruth didn't get … that might not be definite though I guess, I'm surprised Ruth didn't get through if they are correct. The girl group was a really hard call too.

what a result today!
Not for my 'ammers though:?

skusey;3123570

what a result today!Not for my 'ammers though:?

Yeah unbelievable! thought there was absolutely no way back at 2 - 0 away to a team who are supposedly going to replace us in the top 4 this season :roll: you could have gone top (well, for a bit) had you won, Zola looks to have been a great call despite today.

if you look at the notw you'll see that the ones they show are their choice not the actual ones (but i'd think they're close) 2 of the contestants are friends of friends so i def know 2 who aren't going through. one (james) is in today's "wales on sunday" slagging them off, the other one i won't mention yet as he's signed an NDA but i know as i've helped him out with some stuff over the last few weeks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213601
    3. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports812
    4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917252

See more discussions