Groups

Who gets to fire the prime minister?

Banned
    there must be someone who is above him... or no? who has the ultimate say in all this

who is top top dawg?

23 Comments

Banned

I really shouldn't be telling you this.
    But yes you guessed. It's me.

Us...

Original Poster Banned

red_dwarfer;4654495

Us...

So how does that work out then?

Technically the PM can be sacked, but only by the monarch

Banned

I think there's like.. the monarch.
    or a majority of highly rated people could push him/force him to leave with pressure etc.

I guess if we all hated on him ( like tony blair? ) then he would probably leave ..

Banned

Also,
    Assasination works a treat! haha

The PM works for the Queen, so its her

Barack Obama

Big Liz

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;4654628

Barack Obama

lul

Original Poster Banned

Joze;4654612

The PM works for the Queen, so its her

i got more power than the queen

the PM works for the queen so if there was ever a massive koo the queen can realse him from power but as everything the pm does has to be voted on in the house of commons that is really never ever going to happen

but every 4 years or when they decide they can call a genreal election were we vote for the next PM so if u dont like the PM then vote for somone else

ViperKeith;4654769

the PM works for the queen so if there was ever a massive koo the queen … the PM works for the queen so if there was ever a massive koo the queen can realse him from power but as everything the pm does has to be voted on in the house of commons that is really never ever going to happen but every 4 years or when they decide they can call a genreal election were we vote for the next PM so if u dont like the PM then vote for somone else

Scary the OP even has voting powers after asking this question..pmsl

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4654818

Scary the OP even has voting powers after asking this question..pmsl

lol bet you didnt know the answer

Of course i did,i'm old,old people are wise..lol

deb8z;4654865

Of course i did,i'm old,old people are wise..lol

what is the answer?

As we all know the answer is 42

ants97;4654908

what is the answer?

Is that a trick question:-D

deb8z;4655105

Is that a trick question:-D

nope as don't think there has been a concise answer in the thread yet and you do know.

I heard that HUKD Mod's have both the power to suspend him or sack him depending on his rep score!

1. The Queen has the constitutional power to sack the Prime Minister. In this event the majority party should put forward a replacement or, if she so wished, she could ask any Member of Parliament from the majority party to take over the position.
    2. If one fifth of the Parliamentary Labour party wish they can call a leadership election. Winner to become the new Prime Minister.

That's the problem it's basically a dictatorship, so mutiney only (like Maggie Thatcher was ousted)

His party need to vote him off... if they loose faith in him etc, same thing they did with old Maggie

The Chancellor of the Exchequer actually has more powers than the PM as well as the speaker in the parliament... Learned that in college... yawn!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …161392
      2. Limited Edition Gran Turismo Sport PlayStation 4 console revealed22
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1124
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1323

See more discussions