Groups

Who has a PS3, Xbox 360 and a Wii?

I'm thinking about running a competition where we(My son will deputise for me) play a different game across all 3 platforms online.

Need to see if there are enough members to make it worthwhile.
    Thinking about:
    COD MW2 on PS3
    Halo 3 on the 360
    Mario Kart on the Wii.

A prize will be involved.

17 Comments

Banned

WTF? IS DIS REAL???

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Silver"][COLOR="SlateGray"]iiiiiiii[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Banned

I do but don't use wii or 360 online

dont have mario kart on the wii

i have all but this seems a crazy idea.:?

i have all 3 except i only have mario kart. Sorry..suppose i could get my hands on halo 3 (cough) but cod is still too expensive for me - feel free to take pity on me and send me a copy - i wish!

Just play Blur it's kinda like all 3 of those games rolled into one.

Banned

So your looking for people who have a wii, ps3 and xbox 360, who all have halo 3, COD & mario cart, and want them to plug them all in and play in a competition

....good luck :thumbsup:

ryman1000;8325907

So your looking for people who have a wii, ps3 and xbox 360, who all have … So your looking for people who have a wii, ps3 and xbox 360, who all have halo 3, COD & mario cart, and want them to plug them all in and play in a competition....good luck :thumbsup:

+1

DarkKnight;8325918

+1

ditto

Original Poster

I chose those games as I think that they are popular on those formats.
    If there are too many poor people on HUKD, I will think of another way to give away my moolah.

Banned

shove ipad as the prize and you will never need andrex again

Banned

sassie;8325933

shove ipad as the prize and you will never need andrex again

How did your entry go?

I have all of them Inc games

ryman1000;8325907

So your looking for people who have a wii, ps3 and xbox 360, who all have … So your looking for people who have a wii, ps3 and xbox 360, who all have halo 3, COD & mario cart, and want them to plug them all in and play in a competition....good luck :thumbsup:

Banned

ryman1000;8325907

+5 :w00t:

ive got all 3 but only really use 360 and ps3 every so offen

I have all three & have all the games except Halo 3 on Xbox

Not got an eggbox.......And sold my copy of MW2. If anyone wants to sell me theirs for sub £25 PM me and get a thread up in the FS section
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions