Groups

Who has actually won anything in a competition and what have you won????

This is my first post, i finally decided to join in after months of just browsing.

Ive been entering all the compititions that are posted and it made me wonder if anyone had actually won anything from entering them? and if by the small chance you have won, what is it that you won???

11 Comments

Nope

I've never won anything, but once signed up i get lots of junkmail sent to my email address..

not won anything from the ones here coz I've never entered them. But I've won a few things from uk competition site - don't know if I'm allowed to link to it on here???

On that I've won Scrubs Series 1 on DVD boxset the first time I ever did comps on it - only spent half and hour entering. and next time I used it I won a HUUUUUUGE box of car stuff for washing cars.. wax, sponges, shiner stuff etc. And also something else that for the life of me I can't remember right now. I think my beginners luck run out after that:prop:

so I got a bit bored of it hehe :lazy:

WeeWifie;3139779

not won anything from the ones here coz I've never entered them. But … not won anything from the ones here coz I've never entered them. But I've won a few things from uk competition site - don't know if I'm allowed to link to it on here??? On that I've won Scrubs Series 1 on DVD boxset the first time I ever did comps on it - only spent half and hour entering. and next time I used it I won a HUUUUUUGE box of car stuff for washing cars.. wax, sponges, shiner stuff etc. And also something else that for the life of me I can't remember right now. I think my beginners luck run out after that:prop:so I got a bit bored of it hehe :lazy:

linky?

[url]www.loquax.co.uk[/url]

i havent won anything miss cinderella but maybe u cud enter this competition! not many entries thus far so you have a good chance of winning a prize! its fun too! good luck!
    hotukdeals.com/ite…-g/

Should be in misc....

moved to correct forum

Banned

i won some katie price pony books ! lol, gave them to my little cousin xx

Funny you should say that. I was only thinking yesterday when I was entering yet another competition "does anyone ever win anything or do they trick us to get our contact details?".
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1422
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31146
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764253
      4. Dr Who ..............CARE this thread may contain Spoilers.54838

See more discussions