EXPIRED

Who has claimed a decent reward from cokezone?

Has anyone actually managed to claim a decent reward from cokezone/ I've got hundreds of points and have logged in about two hundred different times this month, trying to get the digital camera, but keep seeing the same message - "temporarily out of stock, will be releasing them sporadically throughout the month", but never seems to be available. Is it all just a big con?

26 Comments

I haven't made it to 200 pts yet! hoping for something decent too. lol

Banned

out of interest, how many points do you have lowreih?

I got one but this happened to me with the 360, you gotta be quick cos so many people are doing it & there are only a few of the larger prizes.
I've had the digital camera & the skull candy headphones so far even though I bought all the coke for the 360.

Go on now they have the LG Cookie for 600 points and its in stock!! I just got mine!

i got an ipod touch before christmas for 400 points for my son

i am at about 180 points. My students drink copious amounts of coke, ad i dont really drink it, so they collect for me. but i dont think i will make a decent amount before the summer so i will probably just settle for an xbox game.

i missed out on the camera i really wanted, ive had a fair few decent rewards, just ordered the lg cookie , if anyone wants a swap for the camera, id me more than happy to find some extra codes for the trouble , anyone , please , lol

seriously though if anyone is interested ,I havnt been around here that long but have 100% ebay feedback and ive been on there for years

( one day i will learn how to add an avatar thing)

sarah35;5088432

i missed out on the camera i really wanted, ive had a fair few decent … i missed out on the camera i really wanted, ive had a fair few decent rewards, just ordered the lg cookie , if anyone wants a swap for the camera, id me more than happy to find some extra codes for the trouble , anyone , please , lolseriously though if anyone is interested ,I havnt been around here that long but have 100% ebay feedback and ive been on there for years( one day i will learn how to add an avatar thing)

click on Control panel - on the left hand side you will see Edit Avatar, click that.

And then upload a pic.

Great promo if you have a regular supply of points. Mine come mostly from a family of Coke-a-holics!

Christmas 2008

x2 Apple iPod Touch 2nd gen - 400 points each (Kept one and gave the other as a gift)
XBOX 360 with Lips Game - 400 points (Kept)
Apple TV - 400 points (Sold it on)

After Christmas 2008

LG Cookie - 600 points (on order)

I missed the Cyber-Shot camera that looked good. Checked on a regular basis but kept missing the random batches that where put up for grabs.

crazyhorse;5089592

Great promo if you have a regular supply of points. Mine come mostly from … Great promo if you have a regular supply of points. Mine come mostly from a family of Coke-a-holics!Christmas 2008x2 Apple iPod Touch 2nd gen - 400 points each (Kept one and gave the other as a gift)XBOX 360 with Lips Game - 400 points (Kept)Apple TV - 400 points (Sold it on)After Christmas 2008LG Cookie - 600 points (on order)

i wonder if they will be doing thes fab offers again at christmas think i'll save my points just in case :whistling:

crazyhorse;5089592

Great promo if you have a regular supply of points. Mine come mostly from … Great promo if you have a regular supply of points. Mine come mostly from a family of Coke-a-holics!Christmas 2008x2 Apple iPod Touch 2nd gen - 400 points each (Kept one and gave the other as a gift)XBOX 360 with Lips Game - 400 points (Kept)Apple TV - 400 points (Sold it on)After Christmas 2008LG Cookie - 600 points (on order)I missed the Cyber-Shot camera that looked good. Checked on a regular basis but kept missing the random batches that where put up for grabs.

me and my family have had too much to publicly announce :oops: ,I sold one erricson phone when i got a contract and bought a room full of cola before christmas and have been living on the stuff for years, so everything ive had has been for me and my family , just some nice things id never treat meself to ,

vengod;5088549

click on Control panel - on the left hand side you will see Edit Avatar, … click on Control panel - on the left hand side you will see Edit Avatar, click that.And then upload a pic.

thanks that was easy , just not much of interest pic wise on this pc , its a boring pic unless your a trainspotter , :-)

thanks

cheerleader;5089657

i wonder if they will be doing thes fab offers again at christmas i wonder if they will be doing thes fab offers again at christmas think i'll save my points just in case :whistling:

A wise decision, that's what I'm doing myself although the Cookie was a moment of madness!!!!

Well, I was so annoyed at the Nokia 5800 with rubbish call quality and annoying text features that I'm after another touch screen phone.

crazyhorse;5090003

A wise decision, that's what I'm doing myself although the Cookie was a … A wise decision, that's what I'm doing myself although the Cookie was a moment of madness!!!!

how much do the cookies cost to buy? :? cos it seems a lot of points for one of those compared to the ipod touch, etc :whistling:

cheerleader;5090077

how much do the cookies cost to buy? :? cos it seems a lot of points for … how much do the cookies cost to buy? :? cos it seems a lot of points for one of those compared to the ipod touch, etc :whistling:

The Christmas 2008 offers were excellent value for the amount of points required. The Cookie can be had for less than £100 but to be fair the phone will come unlocked and unbranded.

If I wasn't able to build points quickly then no way would I have gone for the Cookie.

On a plus note Cokezone did have a double points day on Valentine's Day. Coupled with the fact that regular Coke has the free Coke Zero promo, again point doubling, I could argue the Cookie has only cost me 300 points in theory.

I know sarah35 mentioned that she was getting free regular Coke with the free Coke Zero promo which leads to a huge knock on effect.

This all depends on your retailer allowing you to exchange the free Coke Zero for more regular Coke with the promo. In theory you could build as many points as you like just from the purchase of one 2ltr regular Coke with free Coke Zero promo.

This is all theory of course. :whistling:

Original Poster

How did you manage to get enough points for all that stuff before Christmas? How much coke do you drink?

Well done! btw for getting all that cracking stuff.

Original Poster

About three minutes after I posted the thread about never being able to get anything decent I logged in to cokezone and managed to get the LG Cookie. Not quite as good as the iPod,but I'm not complaining.

Back down to just over 200 points now, so will need to build back up, in the hope that the iPod comes back.

How can you tell which bottles give you points and which don´t?
We only shop online for groceries so it´s probably hard to find out

lowrieh1;5095457

How did you manage to get enough points for all that stuff before … How did you manage to get enough points for all that stuff before Christmas? How much coke do you drink?Well done! btw for getting all that cracking stuff.

I only drink diet Coke myself, about 1ltr a day I'd say. I buy the regular Coke in bulk when it's on offer and then sell it to a family that I know. They're not bothered about the points and I always sell it to them at the price I paid. They're a large family in more ways than one. ;-)

Banned

wow... all this coke has got to be bad for you....

how many points per can ect?

crazyhorse;5090418

I know sarah35 mentioned that she was getting free regular Coke with the … I know sarah35 mentioned that she was getting free regular Coke with the free Coke Zero promo which leads to a huge knock on effect.This all depends on your retailer allowing you to exchange the free Coke Zero for more regular Coke with the promo. In theory you could build as many points as you like just from the purchase of one 2ltr regular Coke with free Coke Zero promo.This is all theory of course. :whistling:

i did this but tescos only let you have one of regular and when using the zero coupons, and when you have a dozen or more coupons ive just done it in one transaction as i couldnt be bothered, cant rem where but one day i managed to get equal amounts of zero to regular

the whole coupon printing thing is well annoying, on holiday i took the netbook ,so entered 17 got the points but with regards to the voucher got the dosnt work with linus and firefox message, add your email and we will send you a link so you can print basically when your on a windows pc, so had all these emails none worked everyone said unrecognised offer, so eventually got 17 new codes emailed to us that did print
so a few extra points there

I havnt seen any free promo bottles in the shops recently , found them so annoying , it was unpredictable if I even got the promp to print , if i did half the time id end up having to fill the feed back form in as id get some error message , and i couldnt print out

so am still expecting about 15 in the post, no idea why they didnt just add a coupon to the reverse off the bottle and save everyone hassle

cheerleader;5090077

how much do the cookies cost to buy? :? cos it seems a lot of points for … how much do the cookies cost to buy? :? cos it seems a lot of points for one of those compared to the ipod touch, etc :whistling:

i think they are 139.99 sim free unbranded , so not that expensive points wise, wheras the games that are 250 points most can be picked up for 15 quid

id love to know how many connectable towels coke have sent out :), i think they were originally 200 points before the sale, i might get one if they ever go to 50 points or less

however quite tempted to get one of the new t shirts in a can , cos they look kinda cool

lowrieh1;5095457

How did you manage to get enough points for all that stuff before … How did you manage to get enough points for all that stuff before Christmas? How much coke do you drink?Well done! btw for getting all that cracking stuff.

before christmas you could get an item worth far more than the coke if you shopped for a good deal, i think a lot of people did the two promo fridge packs for a fiver, so in theory my apple tv cost me about £80 as i got loads of bottles from home bargains and at one point asda were doing 2 x 4 2ltrs for £4 which was a mistake they stopped the offer after a day or so , but i managed a couple of trolly loads :-)
ive got through most of my bulk buys courtesey of cola drinking nephews , I just keep delivering them it, im just finding myself getting seriously overun with zero at the moment and they dont drink that , i gave a dozen bottles of diet away to a family who are skint over the road from me the other day, so i think theyll be getting more very soon, thats if they want it

TanyaSpace;5095764

How can you tell which bottles give you points and which don´t?We only … How can you tell which bottles give you points and which don´t?We only shop online for groceries so it´s probably hard to find out

basically if they say cokezone on the bottle there will be a code on it, ps beware of the tiny 8pack bottles, they said cokezone but it was a printing error

2ltrs and 500ml bottles only and the odd promotional can pack

lowrieh1;5095531

About three minutes after I posted the thread about never being able to … About three minutes after I posted the thread about never being able to get anything decent I logged in to cokezone and managed to get the LG Cookie. Not quite as good as the iPod,but I'm not complaining.Back down to just over 200 points now, so will need to build back up, in the hope that the iPod comes back.

sure it will as it was on the earn 2 points vote section and ipods were i believe at the top of the list , id imadgine if the touch came back on it will be 600 points this time round,
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    3. What an absolute disgrace2150
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions