Groups

Who has lost their job recently?

Me!

25 Comments

Original Poster

A local small business. Only started there in September. Came back after a week off no job.

hellfire;4123689

A local small business. Only started there in September. Came back after … A local small business. Only started there in September. Came back after a week off no job.

awwww :friends: how carp.... hope you're ok and find a new job soon x

Banned

well the lesson here is don't take time off, on that note I'm taking a month off in Feb

Original Poster

Turned down a job in the cash office at Zavvi to take this one so would have been screwed either way. Meant to be?

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4123699

awwww :friends: how carp.... hope you're ok and find a new job soon x

Thanks lynds. Will try to enjoy being a kept woman in the mean time ;-)

(Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool)

Sorry for you hun, enjoy the break and hope you find something soon x

I lost mine in September and just got a new one on Friday pending the result of the CRB check

Good luck hope you find a new job soon x x

hellfire;4123779

Thanks lynds. Will try to enjoy being a kept woman in the mean time … Thanks lynds. Will try to enjoy being a kept woman in the mean time ;-)(Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool)

loving you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;4123797

Sorry for you hun, enjoy the break and hope you find something soon xI … Sorry for you hun, enjoy the break and hope you find something soon xI lost mine in September and just got a new one on Friday pending the result of the CRB check

That's great. What will you be doing?

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4123822

loving you :thumbsup:

Got to love the pool x

hellfire;4123838

Got to love the pool x

:-(

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4123926

:-(

They can still do it!....maybe. I'm just waiting for Rafa to say he's going after all the arguing with the owners.

hellfire;4123965

They can still do it!....maybe. I'm just waiting for Rafa to say he's … They can still do it!....maybe. I'm just waiting for Rafa to say he's going after all the arguing with the owners.

i will keep my chin up

Keep positive. You may end up in a better position sooner than you think. Even in the current climate there are plenty of opportunities, go grab one:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4124000

i will keep my chin up

Yeah the OH is downing a beer at the moment, I think he thinks it will help somewhere along the line. A good excuse anyway x

Original Poster

Thanks jtx:thumbsup:

Banned

hellfire;4124132

Yeah the OH is downing a beer at the moment, I think he thinks it will … Yeah the OH is downing a beer at the moment, I think he thinks it will help somewhere along the line. A good excuse anyway x

She taking it that hard she's turned to beer?

Original Poster

He i'm the she!!!

I was made redundant and finished on the 31st of December.. I have had two jobs in the last 18 years and both companys have closed. I don't think I will tell that to my next employer.. There's not a lot out there to go for and it's the first time I have ever been out of work..:-(..

I've got three weeks of courses coming up starting from tomorrow so hopefully something will turn up then..

Good luck hellfire in finding something.. :thumbsup:

My gf has, she is gutted. whole restraunt got shutdown and she loved that job lol, bless her

Original Poster

So sorry edna. Hope all goes well for you x

Original Poster

dean3988;4124492

My gf has, she is gutted. whole restraunt got shutdown and she loved that … My gf has, she is gutted. whole restraunt got shutdown and she loved that job lol, bless her

Hope she has luck in finding something soon

I left my job last April because our 3rd baby was due in May so set up working from home doing vinyl graphics and stuff for a few month to help round the house etc.
    When we had our first two kids i was working a hell of a lot and missed most of their first year. Promised myself i wouldnt make that mistake when we found out we were having the third.
    However i will be back on the tools in the next few weeks, going self employed as im a fully qualified and corgi registered heating engineer.

Banned

if any of you can get to Oxford I know a few jobs that have come up
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475
      5. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767217

See more discussions