Who has lost their job recently?

Found 19th Jan 2009
Me!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
25 Comments

Original Poster

A local small business. Only started there in September. Came back after a week off no job.

hellfire;4123689

A local small business. Only started there in September. Came back after … A local small business. Only started there in September. Came back after a week off no job.

awwww :friends: how carp.... hope you're ok and find a new job soon x

Banned

well the lesson here is don't take time off, on that note I'm taking a month off in Feb

Original Poster

Turned down a job in the cash office at Zavvi to take this one so would have been screwed either way. Meant to be?

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4123699

awwww :friends: how carp.... hope you're ok and find a new job soon x

Thanks lynds. Will try to enjoy being a kept woman in the mean time ;-)

(Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool)

Sorry for you hun, enjoy the break and hope you find something soon x

I lost mine in September and just got a new one on Friday pending the result of the CRB check

Good luck hope you find a new job soon x x

hellfire;4123779

Thanks lynds. Will try to enjoy being a kept woman in the mean time … Thanks lynds. Will try to enjoy being a kept woman in the mean time ;-)(Liverpool, Liverpool, Liverpool)

loving you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

fireheaven;4123797

Sorry for you hun, enjoy the break and hope you find something soon xI … Sorry for you hun, enjoy the break and hope you find something soon xI lost mine in September and just got a new one on Friday pending the result of the CRB check

That's great. What will you be doing?

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4123822

loving you :thumbsup:

Got to love the pool x

hellfire;4123838

Got to love the pool x

:-(

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4123926

:-(

They can still do it!....maybe. I'm just waiting for Rafa to say he's going after all the arguing with the owners.

hellfire;4123965

They can still do it!....maybe. I'm just waiting for Rafa to say he's … They can still do it!....maybe. I'm just waiting for Rafa to say he's going after all the arguing with the owners.

i will keep my chin up

Keep positive. You may end up in a better position sooner than you think. Even in the current climate there are plenty of opportunities, go grab one:thumbsup:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4124000

i will keep my chin up

Yeah the OH is downing a beer at the moment, I think he thinks it will help somewhere along the line. A good excuse anyway x

Original Poster

Thanks jtx:thumbsup:

Banned

hellfire;4124132

Yeah the OH is downing a beer at the moment, I think he thinks it will … Yeah the OH is downing a beer at the moment, I think he thinks it will help somewhere along the line. A good excuse anyway x

She taking it that hard she's turned to beer?

Original Poster

He i'm the she!!!

I was made redundant and finished on the 31st of December.. I have had two jobs in the last 18 years and both companys have closed. I don't think I will tell that to my next employer.. There's not a lot out there to go for and it's the first time I have ever been out of work..:-(..

I've got three weeks of courses coming up starting from tomorrow so hopefully something will turn up then..

Good luck hellfire in finding something.. :thumbsup:

My gf has, she is gutted. whole restraunt got shutdown and she loved that job lol, bless her

Original Poster

So sorry edna. Hope all goes well for you x

Original Poster

dean3988;4124492

My gf has, she is gutted. whole restraunt got shutdown and she loved that … My gf has, she is gutted. whole restraunt got shutdown and she loved that job lol, bless her

Hope she has luck in finding something soon

I left my job last April because our 3rd baby was due in May so set up working from home doing vinyl graphics and stuff for a few month to help round the house etc.
When we had our first two kids i was working a hell of a lot and missed most of their first year. Promised myself i wouldnt make that mistake when we found out we were having the third.
However i will be back on the tools in the next few weeks, going self employed as im a fully qualified and corgi registered heating engineer.

Banned

if any of you can get to Oxford I know a few jobs that have come up
Post a comment
@
    Text