Found 31st Dec 2009
It's a film by the same director of Blood Diamond and The Last Samurai. Stars Daniel Craig of James Bond fame. Haven't seen but will be soon, any good?

9 Comments

just this minute finished watching it - very good and if true as stated a remarkable feat. on a par with blood diamond and better than last samurai

what is it about and i will tell you if i have watched it... bad memory for titles..LOL

Original Poster

It's not even out in the cinemas yet...

Abvance;3911398

It's not even out in the cinemas yet...

[COLOR=#950103]yes I know but I have and it is very good and worth while seeing when out:roll: [/COLOR]

Original Poster

mchammer;3911487

[COLOR=#950103]yes I know but I have and it is very good and worth while … [COLOR=#950103]yes I know but I have and it is very good and worth while seeing when out:roll: [/COLOR]

I was talking to Bexxa, and I'm the OP remember, I know where to get it lol

A SCR is out, just seen it now!! Might grab it later!! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Even Slumdog Millionaire is out, I'm getting that first, must be 'cus they are award nominated.

Abvance;3911638

Even Slumdog Millionaire is out, I'm getting that first, must be 'cus … Even Slumdog Millionaire is out, I'm getting that first, must be 'cus they are award nominated.

Thats been out for about 2 weeks, looks alright? Its like a indian version of Who wants To Be A Millionaire?

defiance is brilliant-just this minute finished it.

dontcha just love oscar season?lol!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sweet Sunday Codes22
    2. Skateboarding advice (beginner) 25/yo217
    3. Building a PC Need Help!615
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold22

See more discussions