Groups

who has the best story !!!!!!!!!

who has the most ebarrassing story when someone tries to deliver a valentines card to u when ur at ur work!!!!:oops:

6 Comments

It's not valentine themed as such, but a girl I thought was a one night stand turned up at work and brought me a sandwich. It was highly embarassing.

Original Poster

i worked in a chemist years ago with just another 2 people and on valentines day my boss handed me a card that had been sent through the post !! when i opened the card it said please smile when i come into the shop to my valentine val!! my name being val !!! I had a good idea who it was from ...this guy came in every day to buy something from the "chemist" not the kind of shop where u can find to buy something different to buy each day .over a 6 week period he must have bought dozens of cans of deodorant !!! lol well he came in the next day at his usual time but i just couldnt smile at him ...to shy !!! shame really coz he was really good looking but a few years older than me !!!wonder wot he is doing now !!!!!!!!:oops:

mstiny

i worked in a chemist years ago with just another 2 people and on … i worked in a chemist years ago with just another 2 people and on valentines day my boss handed me a card that had been sent through the post !! when i opened the card it said please smile when i come into the shop to my valentine val!! my name being val !!! I had a good idea who it was from ...this guy came in every day to buy something from the "chemist" not the kind of shop where u can find to buy something different to buy each day .over a 6 week period he must have bought dozens of cans of deodorant !!! lol well he came in the next day at his usual time but i just couldnt smile at him ...to shy !!! shame really coz he was really good looking but a few years older than me !!!wonder wot he is doing now !!!!!!!!:oops:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/3737/violinra8.th.jpg :whistling: :whistling:

Original Poster

:w00t: did u like my story fonze lol

That was such a nice story msting. Would be so nice if you somehow caught up with him.

Or am I just being an old romantic.

Original Poster

:whistling: well am married now nearly 25years so better not get in touch after all !!!!!!!!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862368
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27126
      3. GCSE Results day22
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348

See more discussions