Who has the highest post per day average on here?

Banned 100
Found 27th Apr 2010
There was a post on the feedback forum recently where someone wanted to manually lower their post count and got me thinking who has the highest average posts per day on here??

Also is post count or posts per day that important to some people? I just ask as 1 user took the time to delete about 1500 posts manually which is quite sad if thats what you do with your time, I'd rather get abuse for have a huge post count and post per day average than waste my time on that.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
100 Comments

Banned

just go and look in the word game threads you will find all the suspects

posts per day by imafish2002!

jellybaby22;8469163

i have seen one member who deleted about 6000 of her posts.....dont get … i have seen one member who deleted about 6000 of her posts.....dont get why? Does it matter how many times you post?

I know Luke did,saw his thread in feedback,who else did it ? lol

Why post in the first place if you're doing to delete? Nowt queerer than folk :roll:

Banned

how do you notice if people have deleted?

Banned

casparwhite;8469186

how do you notice if people have deleted?

its gone :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;8469163

i have seen one member who deleted about 6000 of her posts.....dont get … i have seen one member who deleted about 6000 of her posts.....dont get why? Does it matter how many times you post?

Thats what I don't get, why bother!! I've never seen anyone get slagged off for a big post count on here, if anything I thought it would be a good thing to have higher post count.

BTW your leading with 19.1 a day at the moment :thumbsup:
I only have 3.1 :oops:

Banned

Paddy Charlie;8469198

Thats what I don't get, why bother!! I've never seen anyone get slagged … Thats what I don't get, why bother!! I've never seen anyone get slagged off for a big post count on here, if anything I thought it would be a good thing to have higher post count.BTW your leading with 19.1 a day at the moment :thumbsup:I only have 3.1 :oops:

Mr White is over 20 posts a day :roll:

Banned

20.56 for me:lol:

brb deleting posts

Original Poster Banned

Maybe they like being on the congrats thread and keep deleting so they can break the 10,000 mark each week :whistling:

3.03 posts per day for me, so its not me posting all the crap!!!!

Original Poster Banned

Lol this guy was going for it at stupid o'clock in the morning by trolling random old posts before the mods got to him http://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/250715 69.62 posts a day

Probs edi or andywedge ... maybe lfc_engravedonheart with 33.09

13.03 per day for me-but in my defence,I dont have a life:whistling:

Original Poster Banned

mr.potato_head;8469310

Probs edi or andywedge ... maybe lfc_engravedonheart with 33.09

Edi has under 30 a day but andy wedge is up there with an impressive 52.58

Paddy Charlie;8469295

Lol this guy was going for it at stupid o'clock in the morning by … Lol this guy was going for it at stupid o'clock in the morning by trolling random old posts before the mods got to him http://www.hotukdeals.com/profile/250715 69.62 posts a day

Yeah but he only posted 46 - hows that? Was he a member for a day or something?

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;8469461

less than a day...think they did all those posts in a few hours

Yeah it was at like 3.30 in the morning and they were posting on some threads that were years old.

dog_cop;8469137

just go and look in the word game threads you will find all the suspects

Not true

Banned

guv clocking in at 23.29

posts per day by awoodhall2003

Paddy Charlie;8469508

Yeah it was at like 3.30 in the morning and they were posting on some … Yeah it was at like 3.30 in the morning and they were posting on some threads that were years old.

Ahem :whistling:

Original Poster Banned

darren9030;8469533

Ahem :whistling:

Not guilty I only logged on when I came into work at about 8 and you could still see the threads he posted on all over the misc discussed first couple of pages

a pathetic?! 4.8 posts per day by me.

Paddy_o_furniture;8469671

a pathetic?! 4.8 posts per day by me.

its not the size of your posts its what you do with them

michelleleemoo;8469686

its not the size of your posts its what you do with them

I should have many more posts the time I been here.

Paddy_o_furniture;8469712

I should have many more posts the time I been here.

Ah but you're very select in where you put your posts - either that or you've deleted a load :w00t:

Mine is 7.01 a day - don't know where I had the time!

A mere 5.38 posts per day by peodude

5.67 posts per day by myself, mainly with sound advice :thumbsup:

Banned

a mere 9 or so a day and all classic top tips, with a smattering of sarcasm ..

jellybaby22;8469163

yeah I remember that :lol: think though in her case it was removing all traces of cloud cuckoo land stuff :lol:

posts per day by bossyboots

Highest ive seen is 19.61 by Met-Cast

Mines only 10.57

Banned

bossyboots;8470410

yeah I remember that :lol: think though in her case it was removing all … yeah I remember that :lol: think though in her case it was removing all traces of cloud cuckoo land stuff :lol:12.69posts per day by bossyboots

more cuckoo stuff

mine wont be much, hardly post

Banned

loupomm;8470503

hahahahahahah you blimin liar 15 or so a day

loupomm;8470503

15.11 for you - quite high average over all this time!:whistling:

16.something for me.

There are lots of members who post about once a month for years and then discover misc and can't stop posting. I've seen 100++ a day at various times.:w00t:

Luickily post count is being taken away from under the avatars 'soon'.:thumbsup:

kaks26;8470065

Ah but you're very select in where you put your posts - either that or … Ah but you're very select in where you put your posts - either that or you've deleted a load :w00t:Mine is 7.01 a day - don't know where I had the time!

I just post when I see fit, 3 posts in one thread is alot for me.

he he he oops i need a life :lol:

chesso;8470568

Luickily post count is being taken away from under the avatars … Luickily post count is being taken away from under the avatars 'soon'.:thumbsup:

really? It does help I think - in the FS section. I prefer to deal with someone who has been on here a good while - but in saying that recently got scammed by someone with a good post count so suppose it doesnt matter.

Banned

bossyboots;8470592

really? It does help I think - in the FS section. I prefer to deal with … really? It does help I think - in the FS section. I prefer to deal with someone who has been on here a good while - but in saying that recently got scammed by someone with a good post count so suppose it doesnt matter.

scammed how and who ? :x

bossyboots;8470592

really? It does help I think - in the FS section. I prefer to deal with … really? It does help I think - in the FS section. I prefer to deal with someone who has been on here a good while - but in saying that recently got scammed by someone with a good post count so suppose it doesnt matter.

Tea time!
It'll still be in the profile.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The cost of moving schools47
    2. Virgin broadband/phone710
    3. Compensation from an 02 refresh default11
    4. Best current IPHONE 8 monthly contract for heavy data usage?11

See more discussions