who has used eventim.co.uk before

Found 24th Feb 2012
just bought some tickets on eventim.co.uk. think i checked them out pretty thoroughly as i'm always mindful of scams that are publicised on here. wondered how many people on here had used them before?
thanks
Community Updates
Misc
15 Comments
Banned
My sister has once!
And things went great
BUT that doesnt mean they are good
Just means when my sister ordered she got the tickets and no issues what so ever
Original Poster
thanks for your comment
the reason i ask is i've never heard of them and not even sure how i ended up on their site!
i've used ticketmaster, see tickets, ent24 etc all with no problems but not this site
they are part of a large european group apparently!
any one else used them?
Original Poster
i did google and a lot of the results were people asking similar questions e.g.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100717081642AABFgmi
i take it you haven't used them cdm
Never used them personally but doing a little digging shows they are big in Europe, mainly Germany, Benelux, Switzerland, Eastern Europe, Russia and Italy to name a few - Link to translated Wiki page - their full name "CTS Eventim" taken from their web address registration. Turnover appears pretty nice!
Their web address is registered in Germany in 2005. They appear on LinkedIn.

I would like to think they are a pretty reliable based on their presence abroad but don't appear to have much of an impact in the UK (happy for someone else to suggest otherwise).

Edited by: "djmetsandy" 24th Feb 2012
Original Poster
thanks very much for that reassurance. i can't believe how few people have heard of them given how big they are. cheers
CTS Eventim AG registered Eventim UK eventim.co.uk in 2009, we sold our first tickets on December 24th 2009! We are a primary ticketing company and are members of the Society of Ticket Agents & Retailers who are a self regulatory body for primary ticketing industry star.org.uk, please also check us out on Safe Concerts safeconcerts.com who give us a 100% confidence rating. Sign up to our newsletter to get news on what’s hot and new!
Hi - I have just bought some Maroon 5 tickets from them - they have emailed me to say that the tickets have been dispatched over a week ago and I still haven't received them. I emailed them to ask why and still haven't had a response. They have already taken the money from my account - I'm getting worried.
Original Poster
Did your tickets turn up?
Banned
Ive never heard off them OddTom.co.uk on the other hand
I purchased my take that tickets with them as it was the only site working at the time. cost me a little more than other sktes but come less than a week later.
megrevolg

I purchased my take that tickets with them as it was the only site … I purchased my take that tickets with them as it was the only site working at the time. cost me a little more than other sktes but come less than a week later.

We have done the same but worried about the look and speed we received the tickets - what are yours like ?
Edited by: "Lynhka" 4th Nov 2016
Lynhka

We have done the same but worried about the look and speed we received … We have done the same but worried about the look and speed we received the tickets - what are yours like ?

I also have had my take that tickets, they are just plain with seat number time venue etc.
Thank you. Just worried because haven't used them before and never had the tickets so quick either
yeah mine are plain.At least they have a seat number on etc
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions