Who have you met from HUKD and who would you like to meet? (you can be a bit secretive if that's your thing lol)

401 replies
Found 22nd Jan 2009
Most of us have met someone from hotdeals because there are a lot of nice and friendly people (after originally getting past the dirt lol) so I think we should all share who we've met or would like to meet.

321 Comments

Not met anyone, who have u met friendlyman?

I met jizzm last year when I bought his fish tank from him.

Banned

iv not met anyone here

Banned

jellybaby22;4149877

Havent met anyone from here........have no intentions of doing so … Havent met anyone from here........have no intentions of doing so either....I would just go to open visiting day at the nearest prison if I want to meet psychos and stalkers........

Nice

jellybaby22;4149877

Havent met anyone from here........have no intentions of doing so … Havent met anyone from here........have no intentions of doing so either....I would just go to open visiting day at the nearest prison if I want to meet psychos and stalkers........

I think I could spend a day in nursery school and feel like I've met about half the people here... lol

Banned

1 person

Original Poster

jellybaby22;4149877

Thanks for that.....REPORTED :giggle:

As if I would ever report you. :-D

ODB_69;4149945

1 person

Thanks, feelings mutual LOL

jellybaby22;4149877

:giggle:

No-one exclusively via HUKD that I know of, although a few friends lurk without posting.

Banned

actually 2...my mates registered on here too

Not met anyone but there are a few I wouldn't mind meeting.....not that I actually would but would be intrigued :-D

Not met anyone

3 People!! :thumbsup:

Met no-one either!

Hi all I am in London next week on Tuesday prob at Tate Modern any one who would like to meet up drop me a line
I all ways wonder what amibees and lulusmummy and sassie look like:thumbsup:

Me well I am 6ft 4ins ,Blond hair blue eyes, 6 pack etc.(in my dreams !)

spiderman1;4150197

Hi all I am in London next week on Tuesday prob at Tate Modern any one … Hi all I am in London next week on Tuesday prob at Tate Modern any one who would like to meet up drop me a lineI all ways wonder what amibees and lulusmummy and sassie look like:thumbsup:Me well I am 6ft 4ins ,Blond hair blue eyes, 6 pack etc.(in my dreams !)

Your'e not a stock broker are you?

jellybaby22;4150148

statements like that are no good without names.............if we are … statements like that are no good without names.............if we are talking about who we would like to meet then thats a different story..............

Yh but that would be telling:p And it does say who 'd LIKE to meet too - so spill JB:-D

spiderman1;4150197

Hi all I am in London next week on Tuesday prob at Tate Modern any one … Hi all I am in London next week on Tuesday prob at Tate Modern any one who would like to meet up drop me a lineI all ways wonder what amibees and lulusmummy and sassie look like:thumbsup:Me well I am 6ft 4ins ,Blond hair blue eyes, 6 pack etc.(in my dreams

Sassie would be on my list too coz I'm well intrigued at wot she's like in real life :lol: U can see Lulusmammy on the pic thread:thumbsup:

not met anyone, wouldn't like to either, like the mystery element of cyber mates!!! have to admit that starsparkle intrigues me though!! anyone met her??

jellybaby22;4149877

It's interesting that you know about an open day. Speaks volumes. :whistling:

jellybaby22;4149950

to be fair..I work in a nursery and the kids actually behave better..and … to be fair..I work in a nursery and the kids actually behave better..and most of them have more common sense

When do you work, cos you're always here

i'm not allowed a social life

hannah19790;4150137

Not met anyone but there are a few I wouldn't mind meeting.....not that I … Not met anyone but there are a few I wouldn't mind meeting.....not that I actually would but would be intrigued :-D

The mental image is nearly always better than reality :thumbsup:

jellybaby22;4150719

Listen...its a way to meet men.......and at least this way I always know … Listen...its a way to meet men.......and at least this way I always know where they are :whistling:Lies...slanderous lies...I have hardly been on the past few weeks.......:p

You always bite back don't you? PMSL :-D

I think I'd actually like to meet ODB, Jellybaby, BG1 (God knows why), emasu, lulusammy, brangelina, lulusmammy, hannah19790, dudeygeeza and probably predi as well.

jellybaby22;4150753

:lol: yup I always fall for your tricks....:xand proved your point that … :lol: yup I always fall for your tricks....:xand proved your point that Im always on here....... damn

I'm even right when I'm wrong ;-)

Never met anyone - would like to meet everyone

one person...my friend from before anyways!

I've never met anyone from HUKD.....BUT I imagine that when i go to see free films from seefilmfirst, there's going to be a handful of other HUKD users there. So I've probably seen a few, just not known it.

i not any ...... but live in the same town as 3 people from here

would like to meet odb cos he is a good laugh ....... and maybe BG so i can see his 2k watch and drive in his merc, while he takes a pic with his £250 camera

jellybaby22;4150778

lulusmammy so much so...you named her twice........:whistling: speaks … lulusmammy so much so...you named her twice........:whistling: speaks volumes .......obviously I knew I'd be on that list...tbh I think most peeps want to meet me......:p

never would wanna meet you seem to "wired" for my liking :w00t:

jellybaby22;4150778

lulusmammy so much so...you named her twice........:whistling: speaks … lulusmammy so much so...you named her twice........:whistling: speaks volumes .......obviously I knew I'd be on that list...tbh I think most peeps want to meet me......:p

You're definately high up on most people's list ;-)

jellybaby22;4150806

:x you werent on my list either................................:pbrb … :x you werent on my list either................................:pbrb googling to see what wired means :?

im not anyone's list so "dilligaf" :w00t:

jellybaby22;4150806

:x you werent on my list either................................:pbrb … :x you werent on my list either................................:pbrb googling to see what wired means you meant weird didnt you :xwelcome to my ignore list

no i meant wired :x

Banned

Never met any of you.

None if you would want to meet me.

You shouldn't meet strangers off the internet. It's a bad idea

faevilangel;4150822

im not anyone's list so "dilligaf" :w00t:

Nice ! :w00t:

DanJackson;4150839

Never met any of you. None if you would want to meet me. You shouldn't … Never met any of you. None if you would want to meet me. You shouldn't meet strangers off the internet. It's a bad idea

Disagree - what about all the internet dating sites ? Loopylove, girlsdateforfree, plentyoffish etc. Not everyone knows how to chat up someone from the opposite se x or indeed same se x if that's their thing whilst in a bar or supermarket.

kyalion;4150869

Nice ! :w00t:

i absolouterly love that song ..... kevin wilson is a legend .........

kyalion;4150711

The mental image is nearly always better than reality :thumbsup:

Blimey......I'd be in for a shock then:w00t:

DanJackson;4150839

You shouldn't meet strangers off the internet. It's a bad idea

I meet strangers every day of the week, and I'll bet some of them use the tinterweb as well. Does that make me a bad person?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769592
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…33
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions