Groups

Who-hoo guess what we are playing

Banned
    We got the snes and megadrive down from the attic and set them up, who needs a wii -lol

14 Comments

i do... but the toilet is downstairs.

i used to love the mega drive

AMIGA 600 for me so much fun it hurt

Props on going retro, many a happy day was spent in front of those nice big chunky pixelated images - but surely thats what the PSP is for?

Sort yourself out!

Original Poster Banned

he,he,he donkey kong is so the best

and bella thanks for the boot last night, i logged back in to chat and as i did little guy woke up and when i come back you had booted me :-(

whoops sorry sassie

sassie, we're on chat now. join us

I got booted last night.. i wasn't impreseed.

streetfighter ftw, keep meaning to wire the megadrive up but bit worried bout screen burn on my plasma

shouldnt your title be you-hoo

Get a couple of emulators and a smartjoy converter - I've got Snes and Mega Drive on the PC, and can play with the correct controller as well; all you need to do then is download the Roms and you're away! Have to say though, my favourite that i play most often has to be Super Mario 3 on the original NES; the ULTIMATE in platform gaming

My HDMI cable doesn't fit into the back of my MegaDrive. :-(

Banned

leefal;2174611

My HDMI cable doesn't fit into the back of my MegaDrive. :-(

second hand tv's go for a snip now a days, £40 for a 32" widescreen Panasonic I'm not complaining, some people even given them away for free a 27" Panasonic 2-3yrs old on freecycle in my area :thumbsup:

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767415
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4671410

See more discussions