Who is best for delivering pre orders for xbox 360 and ps3 games

Hi, im looking to pre order Fuel which is out on june 5th and i am just wondering who I sould buy it from so as I can get it on day of release or even a day or 2 early!

It is £29.99 at play.com and amazon and abit cheaper at the hut!

Will give rep for helpers

13 Comments

shopto.net/
Very reliable, but £32.95

I always tend to get my preorders from [url]www.shopto.net[/url], as they're always one of the cheapest and I receive them at least a day or 2 in advance. :thumbsup:

As 2 other people have said shopto.net are deffinitely the best

Original Poster

Babbabooey;5367809

http://www.shopto.net/Very reliable, but £32.95

realfriendlyman;5367818

I always tend to get my preorders from [url]www.shopto.net[/url], as … I always tend to get my preorders from [url]www.shopto.net[/url], as they're always one of the cheapest and I receive them at least a day or 2 in advance. :thumbsup:

cool, anyone aware of some sort of vouchers for them?

By the way, Play might get it to you on day of release but they can sometimes take upto 5 working days to deliver, which is why I never order anything from them unless they're considerably cheaper or I'm not desperate for the item. :thumbsup:

I think there's a voucher floating around for Shopto at the moment as well, so check it out to make the order cheaper.

£1 voucher code: HOTUKDEALS

Original Poster

Thanks,
Do you know what amazon and the hut are like?

cheers for this as i was looking to pre order fight night round 4 for hubby and it's cheaper on shopto than game and the likes xxx

jojothefirst;5367897

Thanks, Do you know what amazon and the hut are like?

i ordered a game off the hut and it took nearly a week to arrive (not a preorder though) xxx

amazon wont get it to you early mate, i tried getting GTA IV early and it came 2 days after release! the hut again still not the quickest or the cheapest, best with going with shopto.net as they are probably the best at the moment! hope this helps mate

Original Poster

Angelstar;5367934

i ordered a game off the hut and it took nearly a week to arrive (not a … i ordered a game off the hut and it took nearly a week to arrive (not a preorder though) xxx

hmmmm that very off puting

danny09;5367936

amazon wont get it to you early mate, i tried getting GTA IV early and it … amazon wont get it to you early mate, i tried getting GTA IV early and it came 2 days after release! the hut again still not the quickest or the cheapest, best with going with shopto.net as they are probably the best at the moment! hope this helps mate

yes that does help, thanks....... think I might have to decide on if its better to pay the extra and get it early or save the money!

I wonder if any of the supermarkets will be selling around the same price!

jojothefirst;5367958

hmmmm that very off putingI wonder if any of the supermarkets will be … hmmmm that very off putingI wonder if any of the supermarkets will be selling around the same price!

i doubt it mate, supermarkets are normally more expensive on release, and they normally keep the game value up for a while for about a month or 2 before they start taking the price down, its worth the extra amount mate as they are normally VERY fast with delivery and as there is only 4 days to release of 'FUEL' then if you ordered it now, you may get it in 2 or 3 days time depending on what time you order as the cut off time for websites at a latest for quick delivery is about 2pm

Danny

danny09;5367936

amazon wont get it to you early mate, i tried getting GTA IV early and it … amazon wont get it to you early mate, i tried getting GTA IV early and it came 2 days after release! the hut again still not the quickest or the cheapest, best with going with shopto.net as they are probably the best at the moment! hope this helps mate

Yeah i was also let down by Amazon for pre order games. They are really slow! :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value913
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767196
    3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers11
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553780

See more discussions