Groups

Who is calling me?

If you receive a phone call and you don't recognize the number you can check it out on the following site

whocallsme.com/

"Recent Phone Call Reports
    This is a user supplied database of phone numbers of telemarketers, non-profit organizations, charities, political surveyors, SCAM artists, and other companies that don't leave messages, disconnect once you answer, ignore the Do-Not-Call List regulations, and simply interrupt your day.

If you received a strange call, most likely you are not the only one. Search for this phone number to see the reports of others. If there are no reports yet, leave your comment to start a conversation"

6 Comments

Interesting for anyone who is concerned by this, thanks x

i keep getting video calls at 3 am from a daft number that google shos up as being a saudi arabie number. can i do anything to stop it. i need my phone on when on call

Banned

just stick the number in google if you want to know

jennie-jack;5042523

i keep getting video calls at 3 am from a daft number that google shos up … i keep getting video calls at 3 am from a daft number that google shos up as being a saudi arabie number. can i do anything to stop it. i need my phone on when on call

gosh that must be so frustrating. Have you registered with the telephone preference services?

i havent. i should. i googled the number and im not the only person they ringing.
    its +966553058077

thanks for that - very useful if you dont recognise a number and it keeps ringing you - i did that and found out that the number that kept on calling me was a dodgy call centre - when they phoned, and asked for some of my details - i asked them to confirm them and they culdnt and hung up!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap northface alternatives?22
      2. grown ups go free kellogs22
      3. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?711
      4. Iphone 7 - What Case?35

See more discussions