Groups

Who is going to see Tron today?

as above

Im going to go watch it but dont have a clue what it is about lol.

5 Comments

Banned

gonna watch it on the worlds biggest screen soon

Saw it last week on a free preview (in 3D ). Great opening credits and music, liked the first half hour, great bike chases etc, then the film confused/bored me more than the Matrix sequels and I fell asleep...

Banned

whatsThePoint

You've gone all the way to Sydney just to watch Tron oO

nope i live here......

great soundtrack completely shat film........

looks pretty though

casparwhite

nope i live here......great soundtrack completely shat film........looks … nope i live here......great soundtrack completely shat film........looks pretty though

yeh, it started well and then started using too much computer jargon didn't it?

You really live in Sydney? For a long time? What's it like, people weather etc? And is the world's biggest screen really in Sydney? What's it like compared to the IMAX in London if you know it?

You don't have to answer these questions. Have a good - and in your case, sunny - festive season.

Banned

Over The Knee

yeh, it started well and then started using too much computer jargon … yeh, it started well and then started using too much computer jargon didn't it?You really live in Sydney? For a long time? What's it like, people weather etc? And is the world's biggest screen really in Sydney? What's it like compared to the IMAX in London if you know it?You don't have to answer these questions. Have a good - and in your case, sunny - festive season.

While you watch us batter Aus in cricket
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions