Who is having a wee (small) drinky tonight

48 replies
Found 2nd Apr 2010
I had two g and t's and now thinking a I might go onto the single malt
gym in the morning so can't go overboard

or even if you aren't drinking what are you indulging in tonight

48 Comments

Pint of Carling after my shift at work, would have stopped for more but got the Little one in the morning

grouse and ice nice

singer

A can of wife beater, followed by two hours of adult related websites here.

Original Poster

yeah i ran out of beer and there was a bottle of tonic in the fridge so a nice cold g and t for me

Banned

me!!,off for easter ,chillin and its brilliant!;-)oh tennants

thesaint;8274469

A can of wife beater, followed by two hours of adult related websites … A can of wife beater, followed by two hours of adult related websites here.

which ones then ;-)

Original Poster

RFC;8274473

me!!,off for easter ,chillin and its brilliant!;-)oh tennants

its never been the same since my old man drank it and it had the lovely ladies on the cans :-D

http://philspector.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/tennents-lager-lovelies.jpg

mcewans is the best buy, the best buy, the best buy . mcewans is the best buy the best buy in beer hey mcewans lololol

singer

coca cola tonight mmmmmmm

Original Poster

numptyj;8274539

coca cola tonight mmmmmmm

hope its decaff or you'll be awake all night

Banned

shedboy66;8274494

its never been the same since my old man drank it and it had the lovely … its never been the same since my old man drank it and it had the lovely ladies on the cans :-D

lol,look at that aint see those cans since i was a boy,wonder what they look like now:roll:

hehe on the wine tonight - been shopping on my day off now chilling in front of tv with a very large glass :-) !

shedboy66;8274547

hope its decaff or you'll be awake all night

nope, I could drink it before I go to bed and still be fine lol doesnt really affect me

Original Poster

numptyj;8274602

nope, I could drink it before I go to bed and still be fine lol doesnt … nope, I could drink it before I go to bed and still be fine lol doesnt really affect me

you'll get the windy pops in your sleep :-D:-D

I'm having OpenCola

Banned

linuxlinks;8274625

I'm having OpenCola

is that the same as rolla cola................

shedboy66;8274494

its never been the same since my old man drank it and it had the lovely … its never been the same since my old man drank it and it had the lovely ladies on the cans :-D

oh memories

ive had a few millers now a a few bud:thumbsup:

Bottle of wine and bottle of Brothers.

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8274687

oh memories ive had a few millers now a a few bud:thumbsup:

is that a few bud dies....................................................sorry jamstaruk couldnt resist:thumbsup:

Havin a small schooner of sweet sherry......after too many days on the Volvic :-D

RFC;8274667

is that the same as rolla cola................

Nope

Banned

Train Driver;8274737

Havin a small schooner of sweet sherry......after too many days on the … Havin a small schooner of sweet sherry......after too many days on the Volvic :-D

a small schooner td..............................steady on!;-)

RFC;8274714

is that a few bud … is that a few bud dies....................................................sorry jamstaruk couldnt resist:thumbsup:

lol yeah just chilling with my mate johnstone.....................................he's top bloke some people reckon he's a saint

RFC;8274748

a small schooner td..............................steady on!;-)

How's you fella?? I say a small schooner as it sounds more polite than bucket:-D

Im having a Starbucks Latte in Washington DC

bitseylango;8274821

Hello

bitseylango;8274821

hahaha! Hi Bitsey! I havent joined in tonight cause dum dum dum ............they are all fighting and falling out over on another thread so just been reading - and there u pop up from the big USA:-D

Are u all having a great time!!!

Banned

jamstaruk1972;8274767

lol yeah just chilling with my mate … lol yeah just chilling with my mate johnstone.....................................he's top bloke some people reckon he's a saint

its all over now bud.......................looking forward to scenes like these now
http://www.rangers1.co.uk/images/cel-league2009-9.jpgmakes ya feel good dont it :thumbsup:

Train Driver;8274852

Hello

hello you

bossyboots;8274856

hahaha! Hi Bitsey! I havent joined in tonight cause dum dum dum … hahaha! Hi Bitsey! I havent joined in tonight cause dum dum dum ............they are all fighting and falling out over on another thread so just been reading - and there u pop up from the big USA:-DAre u all having a great time!!!

Its soooooo hot, we have walked our legs off and come back to the hotel for a little chill before heading out for dinner ( its 5pm here)
Glad to see misc is back to normal

bitseylango;8274876

hello you :pIts soooooo hot, we have walked our legs off and come back to … hello you :pIts soooooo hot, we have walked our legs off and come back to the hotel for a little chill before heading out for dinner ( its 5pm here) Glad to see misc is back to normal

aw that all sounds brilliant! Take loads of pics and then post up the one clean one u might have so we can all be jealous!

Banned

Train Driver;8274793

How's you fella?? I say a small schooner as it sounds more polite than … How's you fella?? I say a small schooner as it sounds more polite than bucket:-D

brilliant mate ,full of the ole tennants tonight though weekend off and all that jazz!:-D
hope all is well down your end......:thumbsup:

bitseylango;8274876

hello you :pIts soooooo hot, we have walked our legs off and come back to … hello you :pIts soooooo hot, we have walked our legs off and come back to the hotel for a little chill before heading out for dinner ( its 5pm here) Glad to see misc is back to normal

It's hot here too........got the central heating cranked up:-D

RFC;8274899

brilliant mate ,full of the ole tennants tonight though weekend off and … brilliant mate ,full of the ole tennants tonight though weekend off and all that jazz!:-Dhope all is well down your end......:thumbsup:

All good here.....no work until Tuesday and a beano next Friday:)

Train Driver;8274916

not another TL night? :-D

im out tomorrow night, now have 2 weeks off work so gotta celebrate :w00t:

RFC;8274859

its all over now bud.......................looking forward to scenes like … its all over now bud.......................looking forward to scenes like these now makes ya feel good dont it :thumbsup:

thats why im drinking lol

youl be doing the same next year :whistling:

Train Driver;8274916

How you doing? Haven't been on a beano for years lol. Margate?

loupomm;8274930

not another TL night? :-Dim out tomorrow night, now have 2 weeks off work … not another TL night? :-Dim out tomorrow night, now have 2 weeks off work so gotta celebrate :w00t:

What you get sacked for:?

bossyboots;8274891

aw that all sounds brilliant! Take loads of pics and then post up the … aw that all sounds brilliant! Take loads of pics and then post up the one clean one u might have so we can all be jealous!

I was gonna say they are uploaded to facebook and to add me.............maybe not now :whistling:

Foxy102;8274942

How you doing? Haven't been on a beano for years lol. Margate?

Hello foxy.........Margate aint good in the winter.............Sheffield is the place:w00t:

Train Driver;8274951

What you get sacked for:?

my superb customer service :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769544
    2. Exploding Paw Patrol foam soap Leaves child in ICU11
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3065
    4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA21125

See more discussions