Who is Looking for love @ christmas

Any singletons out there for our Hukd team this Christmas

65 Comments

Forever looking for love but then I found comic's and just went with them cos they don't ask or moan

depends whose offering

Single and happy to be so- Who needs love and pretence when you have good friends ?

Banned

FrankieThePanda

Forever looking for love but then I found comic's and just went with them … Forever looking for love but then I found comic's and just went with them cos they don't ask or moan

Try Chris Rock.. He is a great comic

Banned

rogparki

Single and happy to be so- Who needs love and pretence when you have good … Single and happy to be so- Who needs love and pretence when you have good friends with benefits?

Corrected for you

YouDontWantToKnow

Corrected for you

That too , but they are just friends not bessy mates And in general they don't understand the offside law . Come to think of it - not sure I do these days oO
Edited by: "rogparki" 8th Dec 2016

Too expensive to find love at Xmas. Wait for the sales in January.

stuarthanley

Too expensive to find love at Xmas. Wait for the sales in January.

True, there will be plenty of BOGOFS going then- Can't wait X)
Edited by: "rogparki" 8th Dec 2016

Great idea. Let's all add our dating profile pics.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2hxvl8l.jpg

Mark2111

Great idea. Let's all add our dating profile pics.

That's a whole lotta love you got there, Mark. X) oO
Edited by: "A1512" 8th Dec 2016

Banned

sometimes I wish I was single!
or even wish I was divorced!
or he was dead !

life would be so much easier

sofiasar

sometimes I wish I was single! or even wish I was divorced!or he was dead … sometimes I wish I was single! or even wish I was divorced!or he was dead !life would be so much easier

oO tad harsh?
Edited by: "A1512" 8th Dec 2016

Original Poster

sofiasar

sometimes I wish I was single! or even wish I was divorced!or he was dead … sometimes I wish I was single! or even wish I was divorced!or he was dead ! life would be so much easier

That's not nice

sofiasar

sometimes I wish I was single! or even wish I was divorced!or he was dead … sometimes I wish I was single! or even wish I was divorced!or he was dead ! life would be so much easier

But at other times .......... ?

sofiasar

I hear you

sofiasar

Married for love then?

sofiasar

simplypaving.com/pav…HAQ

sofiasar

If I've told you once , I've told you 10 million times (and I'm not exaggerating ) - Don't air our marital problems in public ! oO

sofiasar

Blooming heck. You're a catch and a half aren't you (_;)

Banned

sofiasar

Press Here

Banned

stuarthanley

Married for love then?

​no I had 20 shot guns pointed on my head if I didn't marry !!

what an earth was it otherwise???

sofiasar

bloody women, never happy

sofiasar

I do think this is funny mind. Sorry. X)

sofiasar

​no I had 20 shot guns pointed on my head if I didn't marry !! what an e … ​no I had 20 shot guns pointed on my head if I didn't marry !! what an earth was it otherwise???

I'd hazard a guess that he feels the same as you after talking to you.

sofiasar

​no I had 20 shot guns pointed on my head if I didn't marry !! what an e … ​no I had 20 shot guns pointed on my head if I didn't marry !! what an earth was it otherwise???

Should have worn your hair in a beehive for your wedding then you might have escaped uninjured if you ran away.

rogparki

Told you before - Don't talk with your mouth full

Ouch X)

Banned

Mark2111

Should have worn your hair in a beehive for your wedding then you might … Should have worn your hair in a beehive for your wedding then you might have escaped uninjured if you ran away.:D

​no I was being sarcastic to Stuart. he thought I was randomly forced or married without consent.

Banned

sofiasar

he thought I was randomly forced or married without consent.

Ah. You were selectively forced?

Banned

Not me but Helen mirren would still get it.

Got an Xbox, need nothing else

benjammin316

Got an Xbox, need nothing else

A life perhaps ?

I don't want to deceive anyone but the picture I posted previously is an old one.

I've since put on fifteen stone and lost all my teeth.

rogparki

A life perhaps ?

Got an Xbox and a massive TV, I'm good fam.

Mark2111

I don't want to deceive anyone but the picture I posted previously is an … I don't want to deceive anyone but the picture I posted previously is an old one.I've since put on fifteen stone and lost all my teeth.

Reel them in mate. Reel them in (_;)

A bunk up will do

Mark2111

I don't want to deceive anyone but the picture I posted previously is an … I don't want to deceive anyone but the picture I posted previously is an old one.I've since put on fifteen stone and lost all my teeth.

You now sound like a good match for sofiasar

*ventures out*
http://stories.barkpost.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/shydog.gif

Only kidding, I'm not a dog and I am good as I am ta X)
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_kRDTu5_psJQ/TCSqP_Slf7I/AAAAAAAABpg/13wko6EmMpY/s1600/16.jpg

Plus I have a PSVR and a cat
Edited by: "MSK." 8th Dec 2016

https://media4.giphy.com/media/HhPJIIpNIGXHq/200_s.gif
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains98
    2. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon33
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick88
    4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99

See more discussions