Found 9th Oct 2016
with just 77 days left until xmas who is ready ,not started or just not botherd

45 Comments

Santa!

missismop

with just 777 days left until xmas who is ready ,not started or just not … with just 777 days left until xmas who is ready ,not started or just not botherd

Plenty of time then.
Edited by: "bigsky" 9th Oct 2016

Banned

Ridiculous thread. Some people just can't help themselves when it comes to Christmas. Let's get Halloween and bonfire night out the way first shall we?

http://www.inspectorinsight.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/AJ2298_jpg_Humbug__2644077k.jpg

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

Ridiculous thread. Some people just can't help themselves when it comes … Ridiculous thread. Some people just can't help themselves when it comes to Christmas. Let's get Halloween and bonfire night out the way first shall we?

no halloween and bonfire nite are crap

Yeah I'm excited and all that

But I'm sure something else is fast approaching too

https://www.bitterwallet.com/media/images/2012/12/flamedeer-1.png

(_;)

https://media.giphy.com/media/9G3wg7lH5DpxC/giphy.gif

Original Poster

DestinyCalls815

Yeah I'm excited and all thatBut I'm sure something else is fast … Yeah I'm excited and all thatBut I'm sure something else is fast approaching too (_;)

yeah i never find enough of them

Original Poster

DarkEnergy2012

wow he has a freaky face

Banned

missismop

no halloween and bonfire nite are crap

I quite enjoy chucking the children onto the bonfire but it's personal choice I suppose.

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

I quite enjoy chucking the children onto the bonfire but it's personal … I quite enjoy chucking the children onto the bonfire but it's personal choice I suppose.

lol very true

Banned

missismop

lol very true

http://i.imgur.com/F4CkM3l.gif

MrScotchBonnet

Ridiculous thread. Some people just can't help themselves when it comes … Ridiculous thread. Some people just can't help themselves when it comes to Christmas. Let's get Halloween and bonfire night out the way first shall we?

They can't they have been programmed to spend spend spend to make themselves feel better and when better to spend celebrating the birth of a magical baby who said share your wealth with the less needy, or in this case Toys-R-Us

Original Poster

MrScotchBonnet

lol made me chuckle

In an ideal world I would be ready for Christmas on Boxing Day the previous year
so I could get on with the important stuff(enjoying myself)
this website has helped me towards this dream in the past

sadly not so much these days

I've already hit the boxing day sales (_;)

Original Poster

Graham1979

They can't they have been programmed to spend spend spend to make … They can't they have been programmed to spend spend spend to make themselves feel better and when better to spend celebrating the birth of a magical baby who said share your wealth with the less needy, or in this case Toys-R-Us

it always takes me a little bit more time to get into the xmas spirit as my lot say ,but thats down to my dad passing away before xmas ,but when i do its great and i dont spend spend to make myself feel better .we love to spoil our kids at xmas i will not feel bad about doing that for my kids ,,we also give toys to children's charitys at xmas and this year we are donating abit to the food bank

Original Poster

Aiden1512

I've already hit the boxing day sales (_;)

nice one

What about the bloke who has xmas day every day, bet he is looking forward to the real thing

Thanks for the reminder. Just put my sprouts on X)

Original Poster

lumsdot

What about the bloke who has xmas day every day, bet he is looking … What about the bloke who has xmas day every day, bet he is looking forward to the real thing

is there really such a person ?

Original Poster

13norfolk

gross sprouts lol

Love it ,and have half of kids presets already ,some from deals on here like 32" led full HD with DVD/free view HD for £89 from
Tesco in the summer (_;)

missismop

it always takes me a little bit more time to get into the xmas spirit as … it always takes me a little bit more time to get into the xmas spirit as my lot say ,but thats down to my dad passing away before xmas ,but when i do its great and i dont spend spend to make myself feel better .we love to spoil our kids at xmas i will not feel bad about doing that for my kids ,,we also give toys to children's charitys at xmas and this year we are donating abit to the food bank

Good for you I say, you love to spoil your kids and giving to the foodbank is a win-win for making you feel good.

13norfolk

[img]i.imgur.com/eMA…gif?1[/img]

DestinyCalls815

Yeah I'm excited and all thatBut I'm sure something else is fast … Yeah I'm excited and all thatBut I'm sure something else is fast approaching too (_;)

DC...the gloves are off...

https://media.giphy.com/media/Qld1cd6a6QlWw/giphy.gif

X)

13norfolk

I hope they're not in a pressure cooker X)

Original Poster

Graham1979

Good for you I say, you love to spoil your kids and giving to the … Good for you I say, you love to spoil your kids and giving to the foodbank is a win-win for making you feel good.

wow you are a sad sack, guess you wont be getting into the xmas spirit

missismop

wow you are a sad sack, guess you wont be getting into the xmas spirit

Depends if you mean buying other people things to make myself feel good. I normally get into the spirit the 3rd of January or so. The whole system of a corporate event such as Christmas is to make people consume, consume, consume till they can't consume anymore then a day after Christmas comes the next big event and we start seeing Easter eggs by the aisle. We moan and gripe about it but all the while filling our little corporate shopping baskets with Easter eggs.

Although in fairness I normally give £100 to a homeless person near the December 25th, that way they can get hammered for a few days and forget about all these CHRISTIANS celebrating Christmas while the hobo sleeps under a box.

The kids ( & techincally me) will be sorted on the 13th

78 days until Xmas is over. Can't wait.

stuarthanley

78 days until Xmas is over. Can't wait.

Me too

I'm ready for deals on things I don't even need (_;)

Hooked99

I'm ready for deals on things I don't even need (_;)

Evening son X)

Assault rifle bought, he'll be chuffed.
Just need somewhere to hide it now.

Off on holiday so I won't be here for xmas, keep you fecking flamedeers

yes I am ready, only buy a few gifts now and have been buying all year,

I personalty no longer do Christmas, I play a few carols in the car and go to midnight mass but thats it for me

miles136

yes I am ready, only buy a few gifts now and have been buying all year,I … yes I am ready, only buy a few gifts now and have been buying all year,I personalty no longer do Christmas, I play a few carols in the car and go to midnight mass but thats it for me

Bah

haritori

The kids ( & techincally me) will be sorted on the 13th

The real date of Christmas this year

I really don't want to do xmas presents this year. Can we just have a nice meal (pref in Atom Universe) and be done with it?

My favorite bit of xmas is hanging out in the weather thread and looking for glitches #truth
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1526
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247674
    3. Stock informer48
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3489

See more discussions