Found 4th Apr 2008
I am...are you???

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Yep

No I'm not addicted, I just chose to go on it 24/7
I have lost everything in life, wife, kids, house.........am up to my neck in debt, credit cards maxed (but have got £2.50 awaiting payment from my quidco account)
Addicted, me.................oh no!!!!!
:w00t:

Don't be silly! :roll:

Of course I'm not addicted! :whistling:

I'm not addicted. :oops:

Why I could *gulp* leave any time I wanted. http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/2879/excitednf6.gif

Additcted!! :thumbsup:

I might miss a trick or deal

It is very easy to get sucked in and spend lots of time on here..........perhaps a more difficult question to answer is "why is it so addictive?"

gari189;1830753

It is very easy to get sucked in and spend lots of time on … It is very easy to get sucked in and spend lots of time on here..........perhaps a more difficult question to answer is "why is it so addictive?"

People don't like missing a bargin or 2 or 3.....

GoDutchGo;1830767

People don't like missing a bargin or 2 or 3.....

True true!!!

A little addicted!!

Me, hence the new post. ;-)
How do I get the smileys on? Any help would be appreciated.

Smileys aren't working at the moment. Admin didnt pay the bills or something...its being looked into anyway.

I'm not addicted, but I do spend quite a bit of time here. The more I come on, the more I want to look when I'm away. But, if I'm hols etc or away from a computer its like I get out of the addiction I'm not too fussed about HUKD - until I just pop on when I come back to my computer...

I am totally addicted to this site, but i am trying to cut down, honest:roll:!

highguyuk

Smileys aren't working at the moment.

They work here?

I think it's pretty addictive because it's so active now - there's always something new! If you go to All - All it's amazing how fast stuff flies by.

Im not addicted - I do other things like um um - well I.....

Admin;1830978

They work here?I think it's pretty addictive because it's so active now - … They work here?I think it's pretty addictive because it's so active now - there's always something new! If you go to All - All it's amazing how fast stuff flies by.

Hmmm. :whistling: They werent working :x working earlier but :?: they are working now :-D:w00t:

highguyuk;1830934

Smileys aren't working at the moment.

Admin;1830978

They work here?

Half the time you only get the box with the red cross in... maybe it's a problem with only one of the servers again?

i was addicted, but not on here as much with the new layout, i just cant really get into it.

hello - my name is loveabargain and I am a HUKD addict :oops::thumbsup:

Addicted to a site on the internet ? :w00t: As if that could happen to anyone ! :roll:
not me :)... & I will get dressed in a minute as soon as I've just checked a few things out on HUKD ;-) can everyone please wait & not post anything else until I have got out the bath .. thanks :-D

Ive only just joined & i need c c {computer counseling } to much info to quick .

never closing the wondow and hitting F5 like a lunatic....does that class me as an addict!?!?!

What is HUKD ? A new type of painkiller ? Or maybe just a placebo ?

Use it more now with the changed layout of the site it took some time to get used to but now if find it much better.

I'm addicted - I'm on here every day, if I don't log on I might miss the bargain of a lifetime!!

Im not addicted.. i could leave if i wanted. Honest. I just Choose not to ! !

I come on here a bit too much,but I tend to leave pages up and do go off and do stuff in house etc.
If I'm in and awake the net is on,yeh I try not miss anything.

Not me, i only go on daily for a few hours a day at work and a few hours when i get home and just before going to bed! This is normal though isnt it?

its geting that way.how sad we all r !:p

Id say i was a little addicted.

Yes i am addicted :-D

Not addicted but my girlfriend seems to think so. So I'm just going to start a thread and ask you guys how I should get her back.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Computer upgrades78
    2. Why Can't I Get BT Showcase on Freeview?22
    3. I’m in dire need of a dash cam with remote viewing capability over 4G914
    4. Dog advice please. Think my Labrador is dying after catching the cold77

See more discussions