Groups

Who is she?!

Tonight Casualty on BBC included a blonde female going by the name of Sally. She was her mum's carer.

Who is she? What has she been in? Lovely BBC people shrunk the credits at the end!

TIA

9 Comments

I wondered the same, I think she was in 'The Borrowers' when she was younger. I'm pretty sure but not 100%

think she was from the wild house on cbbc

Original Poster

hannah19790;2413358

I wondered the same, I think she was in 'The Borrowers' when she was … I wondered the same, I think she was in 'The Borrowers' when she was younger. I'm pretty sure but not 100%

Really annoying aint it. We thought she was in The Queens Nose but a quick search on Wiki and googling the potentials says otherwise....

Original Poster

mug51;2413393

think she was from the wild house on cbbc

Nice one :thumbsup:

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ven

Becksdawe;2413437

Nice one :thumbsup:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellie_Beaven

Damn your google-fu is greater than mine, beat me by a heartbeat. :roll:

Original Poster

Ungreat;2413468

Damn your google-fu is greater than mine, beat me by a heartbeat. :roll:

:giggle:

When something like this annoys me I'm like a dog at a bone - won't rest until I find the answer

Just tken anoth look at her and I don't think she's the one I thought! :oops:

That makes me laugh - she played Josh's daughter in Casualty in 97 and died in a house fire and then again in 2004 and then tonight!!

Original Poster

hannah19790;2413544

That makes me laugh - she played Josh's daughter in Casualty in 97 and … That makes me laugh - she played Josh's daughter in Casualty in 97 and died in a house fire and then again in 2004 and then tonight!!

Brought back from the dead.... intresting :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …26
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)13
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1523
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764448

See more discussions