who is sleeping at this time by the way

hello any one awake?

14 Comments

Original Poster

i think i am the only one

:(..........

im up

i am at work soon so im up

ive been up since 6 with my son, i probably wont get a lie in for atleast another 10years lol

pink-ka

ive been up since 6 with my son, i probably wont get a lie in for atleast … ive been up since 6 with my son, i probably wont get a lie in for atleast another 10years lol

same here I'm up with my two sons one is 2 and one is 2 months so I doubt I'll be sleeping in anytime soon lol

I'm up, about to do a 5k run for charity :).

Only just got home from work... Night all

dtaylor21184

same here I'm up with my two sons one is 2 and one is 2 months so I doubt … same here I'm up with my two sons one is 2 and one is 2 months so I doubt I'll be sleeping in anytime soon lol

my sons just turned 4months and my daughters 18months, she use to stay in bed till 9 but shes up at 7 most days now. i dont mind getting up early but it catches up with me sometimes as i stay up till midnight so i can get some time to myself. the past few nights ive fell asleep on the sofa from 10pm till 12.

up with the kiddies since early as well

Original Poster

probably its to early to ask now...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2952
      2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963005
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846253
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34201

See more discussions