Groups

Who is the bloke in the bill?!

i have seen him before and i cant remember where..he plays ian ellis in this episodes the bill on itv. rep for whoever gets it right.

12 Comments

Original Poster

my partner hasnt watched badgirls but thats where i recognise him from...anything else on tele?

Admin

Was he in corrie ages ago?

he was in billy elliot aswell

juliet_bravo;4224738

yes he worked in the rovers when natalie was landlady :-D Vinnie sorrell was his name

juliet_bravo;4224738

for like 1 episode!
    he was also in casualty or holby city ! and a tv show way back in like 95 called Medics

Original Poster

yep it was corrie...well done..have some rep.

scotland88;4224768

for like 1 episode!he was also in casualty or holby city ! and a tv show … for like 1 episode!he was also in casualty or holby city ! and a tv show way back in like 95 called Medics

he was in it for nearly a year

He is James Gaddas and he played Prison governor, Neil Grayling in Bad Girls.He also played Vinnie Sorrell in Coronation Street.

i'm so glad you asked this op coz i was gonna google it.... thought he'd been in corrie and holby but forgot he was in bad girls.... thanx :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …246804
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846312
      3. Best advert ever to be seen.1414
      4. Your dream gaming set up?2554

See more discussions