Groups

Who is the most argumentative person in your house?

If you live alone, then we already know!

I don't think either myself or my wife is overly argumentative, though I always let her have the last word! I tend to walk away from quarrels when they get too heavy; I think it gives time to reflect upon what has been said and ought to have been said.

28 Comments

my 17 yr old brother :-)

my middle daughter ...........she is very confrontational so like her dad....me and my son are very laid back ...and the youngest lives on cloud nine

Im NOT!
    Ha ha

My 2 little 9 year old sisters run my house. I pay £200 a month board and I have the least say or respect in this house.

Me

only when the strain of things gets on top of me or the OH says something to me that he has already said everyday for the last week and i lose it lol, keep having to remind him of mediocre stuff takes its toll, but i wouldnt have it any other way

sassie

Original Poster

owlass;4812937

sassie

LOL. All is revealed!

er indoors

Meadsy4742;4812910

My 2 little 9 year old sisters run my house. I pay £200 a month board … My 2 little 9 year old sisters run my house. I pay £200 a month board and I have the least say or respect in this house.

How old are you?

Our 10 year old daughter, who thinks she's more like 16 at the moment - she's a real drama queen who thinks she knows it all already, god help me with the teenage years! :roll:

becci148;4812998

Our 10 year old daughter, who thinks she's more like 16 at the moment - … Our 10 year old daughter, who thinks she's more like 16 at the moment - she's a real drama queen who thinks she knows it all already, god help me with the teenage years! :roll:

it doesnt get any better trust me ...us mums know nothing lol

me..........only cos he does things to annoy me. lol

the OH

ME

i blame that on studying law tho always want a good old arguement

Me and my boyfriend can be very bad tempered. However he has a longer fuse than me x

Banned

There are no arguments in my house. I'm always right. :thumbsup: :w00t:

I have a 15 year old daughter who would argue with her own feet if they looked at her the wrong way.

my 3 year old sister

I'm more assertive than argumentative! was in a clothes shop today buying a top and noticed a minute stain on it just as i was about to pay. when i pointed this out the girl gave me a £1 off. Result!!!

ChipSticks;4813097

I have a 15 year old daughter who would argue with her own feet if they … I have a 15 year old daughter who would argue with her own feet if they looked at her the wrong way.

reminds me of my neice, and shes only 9!!!
    not looking forward to the teenager phrase lol

brangelina;4813156

I'm more assertive than argumentative! was in a clothes shop today buying … I'm more assertive than argumentative! was in a clothes shop today buying a top and noticed a minute stain on it just as i was about to pay. when i pointed this out the girl gave me a £1 off. Result!!!

stopped the recession with that one :roll:

brangelina;4813156

I'm more assertive than argumentative! was in a clothes shop today buying … I'm more assertive than argumentative! was in a clothes shop today buying a top and noticed a minute stain on it just as i was about to pay. when i pointed this out the girl gave me a £1 off. Result!!!

lets not pretend that it wasn't you who made the stain :whistling:

ChipSticks;4813097

I have a 15 year old daughter who would argue with her own feet if they … I have a 15 year old daughter who would argue with her own feet if they looked at her the wrong way.

http://www.jasjus.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/glitter-purple-smiley.gif

My son (8) he will argue black is white just for the sake of it, and god help you if he trips or falls, its anybodies fault but his!!

Men eh, must get it from his dad!!

My girlfriend, shes a pain in the back side!

Banned

I dont live alone, but you still know the answer

cause owlass told ya

The voices in my head

mostly me :giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?28112
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764492
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …58106
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1634

See more discussions