who is up?

Found 3rd Sep 2009
Sat here bored out of my brain listening to music over and over again. Who is up and wants a chat ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
17 Comments

not me

I'm here

Sounds like you need new music

Original Poster

schizoboy;6192641

Sounds like you need new music

im listening to all the new songs that i can find, the top 40 isn't great at the moment tbh

mod

ihmoody;6192631

not me

Me neither

I'm ill and on my way to bed but my spirits have been raised by the (almost ? is that the correct one?) return of Andy's avatar - serious nagging works!!:-D

Original Poster

chesso;6192664

return of Andy's avatar - serious nagging works!!:-D

i was beginning to wonder what happened to Andy's avatar i noticed it changed but i didn't realise that it was Andy lol. Also noticed Micoo has changed his avvy too!!!! lol

Yep here as usual.

[COLOR="Red"]I've just got in from a party and I'm maaashed.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;6192675

[COLOR="Red"]I've just got in from a party and I'm maaashed.[/COLOR]

nice :thumbsup: good time ?

danny09;6192677

nice :thumbsup: good time ?

[COLOR="Red"]Yeh it was sick mate.

Just got the munchies ATM. I was also in a car crash on the way home LOL (no my car, I wasn't driving). Will probably make a thread about it tomoz. [/COLOR]

danny09;6192669

i was beginning to wonder what happened to Andy's avatar i noticed it … i was beginning to wonder what happened to Andy's avatar i noticed it changed but i didn't realise that it was Andy lol. Also noticed Micoo has changed his avvy too!!!! lol

I think that avatars should change a bit but not totally.

I'm not in favour of random changes, but I like themes, like SS does Simon Pegg.
I'm always a Fennec fox but I have seasonal and holiday variations!! I haven't got one for 'suffering with cold/flu' which is probably a good thing.

Original Poster

The JFK;6192678

[COLOR="Red"]Yeh it was sick mate. Just got the munchies ATM. I was also … [COLOR="Red"]Yeh it was sick mate. Just got the munchies ATM. I was also in a car crash on the way home LOL (no my car, I wasn't driving). Will probably make a thread about it tomoz. [/COLOR]

cool man! Ahh shame about the car crash, no bad injuries i take it then? whats the damage on the car ?

chesso;6192679

I think that avatars should change a bit but not totally. I'm not in … I think that avatars should change a bit but not totally. I'm not in favour of random changes, but I like themes, like SS does Simon Pegg.I'm always a Fennec fox but I have seasonal and holiday variations!! I haven't got one for 'suffering with cold/flu' which is probably a good thing.

you were on Eggheads today... that Judith? woman didnt know what a Fennec was. I think she guessed... fish or something

I want to go to bed but can't cos my son's on a night out and didnt take his keys. I don't take well to being woken up, so.... hehe

Original Poster

chesso;6192679

I think that avatars should change a bit but not totally. I'm not in … I think that avatars should change a bit but not totally. I'm not in favour of random changes, but I like themes, like SS does Simon Pegg.I'm always a Fennec fox but I have seasonal and holiday variations!! I haven't got one for 'suffering with cold/flu' which is probably a good thing.

yeah i agree but with me, i can't change my avvy as im now seen as Quagmire (from a few people) and i changed it about a week ago and nobody realised who i was until they read my username lol. Yeah SS always has Simon Pegg, but thats because she loves him lol

therealslimkaty;6192706

you were on Eggheads today... that Judith? woman didnt know what a Fennec … you were on Eggheads today... that Judith? woman didnt know what a Fennec was. I think she guessed... fish or something I want to go to bed but can't cos my son's on a night out and didnt take his keys. I don't take well to being woken up, so.... hehe

:giggle:

Tell me about it!!
I can't believe how forgetful some people are ( sons!!).

danny09;6192708

yeah i agree but with me, i can't change my avvy as im now seen as … yeah i agree but with me, i can't change my avvy as im now seen as Quagmire (from a few people) and i changed it about a week ago and nobody realised who i was until they read my username lol. Yeah SS always has Simon Pegg, but thats because she loves him lol

No, you could do all sorts of seasonal variations based on that, with sun glasses etc - if only Sadie were around.
Post a comment
@
    Text