Groups

Who is up right now? Make your comments now x

Banned
    Who is up right now that wants to say hi?

I am up. Hi!

35 Comments

hello

Original Poster Banned

hi

Have you found a good deal today?

I have found a great deal on carbon monoxide alarms & vegetable seeds.

Hi Princess
    https://media.tenor.co/images/b1ecc1c961d3d6cfb0b2277d12ba1a47/raw

Morning

Good morning, just got home from a 12hr night shift followed by a quick session in the gym.. All ready for lights out now.... Good night.

Original Poster Banned

DarkEnergy2012

Hi Princess

Funny that innit? Well you just have to wonder who is about sometimes.
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 5th Feb

howdy

Original Poster Banned

loumar76

howdy

Reminds me of a film I watched tonight.(for the 2nd time)..

A Million Ways to Die in the West - with Seth MacFarlane.

Classic

Original Poster Banned

DarkEnergy2012

Hi

Any chance of you putting up a deal?

Its been over a year now?

Morning all! I've been up for an hour but had to put wash on, do the washing up, tidy up a bit, feed the cats, refill the bird feeders, and now I'm sitting down with my first cup of tea catching up with the news before I make a start on next weeks menu and shopping list for today!

Original Poster Banned

karene28

Morning all! I've been up for an hour but had to put wash on, do the … Morning all! I've been up for an hour but had to put wash on, do the washing up, tidy up a bit, feed the cats, refill the bird feeders, and now I'm sitting down with my first cup of tea catching up with the news before I make a start on next weeks menu and shopping list for today!

I am listening to Stone Roses - Fools Gold which is better than bird feeders..

What food are you lining up?

I have this thing for buttered corn on the cob.

Hi good morning woken up by ukhotdeals notification

Good morning, i'm up unfortunately.

Original Poster Banned

Ploosh

Good morning, i'm up unfortunately.

Congrats on 8 deals in 3!! months. !!

YouDontWantToKnow

I am listening to Stone Roses - Fools Gold which is better than bird … I am listening to Stone Roses - Fools Gold which is better than bird feeders..What food are you lining up?I have this thing for buttered corn on the cob.

Ohh... superb music choice!! My son just got into them and is off to see them in June.. he's sent me a link to a cool Stone Roses wall art sticker he wants for his room!

Food list so far consists of fry up for today before the OH goes out for football and rugby, Monday - corned beef pie, Tuesday - Pork loin with creamy veg, Wednesday - chicken kievs, stuck on Thursday for a minute, Friday - homemade doner kebabs....

I've been up since 7.30, hope you have a good day

Original Poster Banned

summerof76

I've been up since 7.30, hope you have a good day

Oh you went to sleep for what? 3 hours?

karene28

Ohh... superb music choice!! My son just got into them and is off to see … Ohh... superb music choice!! My son just got into them and is off to see them in June.. he's sent me a link to a cool Stone Roses wall art sticker he wants for his room! Food list so far consists of fry up for today before the OH goes out for football and rugby, Monday - corned beef pie, Tuesday - Pork loin with creamy veg, Wednesday - chicken kievs, stuck on Thursday for a minute, Friday - homemade doner kebabs....

Make Thursday "Forage Pie" day (not Farage or Porridge day) and when they ask what that is, give them all a dictionary and put your feet up.(_;)

YouDontWantToKnow

Oh you went to sleep for what? 3 hours?

I'm a very light sleeper, more of a night owl

Original Poster Banned

summerof76

I'm a very light sleeper, more of a night owl

Yeah right.. Your addicted

Original Poster Banned

karene28

Ohh... superb music choice!! My son just got into them and is off to see … Ohh... superb music choice!! My son just got into them and is off to see them in June.. he's sent me a link to a cool Stone Roses wall art sticker he wants for his room! Food list so far consists of fry up for today before the OH goes out for football and rugby, Monday - corned beef pie, Tuesday - Pork loin with creamy veg, Wednesday - chicken kievs, stuck on Thursday for a minute, Friday - homemade doner kebabs....

youtube.com/wat…vzY

I'm awake but not up lol

Original Poster Banned

Jamiep335

I'm awake but not up lol

lol

I get it. Bought new quilts & pillows courtesy to HUKDs

YouDontWantToKnow

hiHave you found a good deal today?I have found a great deal on carbon … hiHave you found a good deal today?I have found a great deal on carbon monoxide alarms & vegetable seeds.

Carbon monoxide link please?

karene28

Morning all! I've been up for an hour but had to put wash on, do the … Morning all! I've been up for an hour but had to put wash on, do the washing up, tidy up a bit, feed the cats, refill the bird feeders, and now I'm sitting down with my first cup of tea catching up with the news before I make a start on next weeks menu and shopping list for today!

I need a woman like you
    Cooking and cleaning isn't my thing

YouDontWantToKnow

hiHave you found a good deal today?I have found a great deal on carbon … hiHave you found a good deal today?I have found a great deal on carbon monoxide alarms & vegetable seeds.

Hey I have only just woken up about half hour ago! lol i would like the info on the carbon monoxide alarms also please.. been looking for ages for a good price

Original Poster Banned

pookey1

Carbon monoxide link please?

argos.co.uk/pro…984 2 alarms

Thanks

Original Poster Banned

pookey1

Thanks

My pleasure

Morning

YouDontWantToKnow

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7002984 2 alarms

​good price.

YouDontWantToKnow

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/7002984 2 alarms

Thanks the ones I've seen for similar prices have looked more like disposable ones! These look decent with very good reviews.. thanks!

Original Poster Banned

LeahMinttoutou

Thanks the ones I've seen for similar prices have looked more like … Thanks the ones I've seen for similar prices have looked more like disposable ones! These look decent with very good reviews.. thanks!

Proper solid & good make. Put one in my stepdaughters room & have no issues whatsoever.

hey

princess23

hey

Good evening princess! How's it hanging?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.22
      2. Ditched Sky22
      3. When is the next Howdens Joinery sale?11
      4. Xbox one region23

See more discussions