Groups

who is winning? scunners or cultured people?

been to a nice farmers market today with nice people and the theater tonight with very nice people.

Makes a nice change from the usual crown you see on the streets of the town

45 Comments

What you see at the theatre

Original Poster

I am by no means posh or stuck up but I do like this things to be done right, I hate swaring in the street and ppl shouting and screaming at their kids "kiyle ger eer now".... pppl spitting in the streets, ppl saying warne for wine, not eating with good table manners, littering, speaking in a very common way

Original Poster

archer1204

What you see at the theatre

blood brothers for the 23rd time and prob the best yet

miles136

Why do you like it so much

Original Poster

sometimes on a Saturday afternoon after been shopping I come how a bit depressed at the things I see, I mostly shop on line or late in the day or at night, ppl are so rude and common sometimes

Original Poster

archer1204

Why do you like it so much

I can identifi a bit with the story of a hard up bringing and child poverty, a mother doing 3 jobs to keep the wolf from the door, living in a ruff area, that did not change till I was about 16, when I started to work part time and we were able to move, then things got better we never looked back.

The songs are very good too

miles136

I can identifi a bit with the story of a hard up bringing and child … I can identifi a bit with the story of a hard up bringing and child poverty, a mother doing 3 jobs to keep the wolf from the door, living in a ruff area, that did not change till I was about 16, when I started to work part time and we were able to move, then things got better we never looked back.The songs are very good too

Ah i will have to get round to seeing it one day

Original Poster

archer1204

Ah i will have to get round to seeing it one day

the current cast are excellent if not the best I have seen then in the top 2

Banned

Drunk?

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Drunk?

that is acceptable if you still behave like a nice drunk

miles136

I can identifi a bit with the story of a hard up bringing and child … I can identifi a bit with the story of a hard up bringing and child poverty, a mother doing 3 jobs to keep the wolf from the door, living in a ruff area, that did not change till I was about 16, when I started to work part time and we were able to move, then things got better we never looked back.The songs are very good too

Rough*

You're not stuck up but you don't like people speaking in a "common way". Lovely.

Banned

MIDURIX

You're not stuck up but you don't like people speaking in a "common way". … You're not stuck up but you don't like people speaking in a "common way". Lovely.

What's so difficult to understand about that?

This forum doesn't allow you to swear or be abusive. Is that "lovely" too?

ICBMiss

What's so difficult to understand about that?This forum doesn't allow you … What's so difficult to understand about that?This forum doesn't allow you to swear or be abusive. Is that "lovely" too?

I just thought the two were mutually exclusive

To be honest the thread title makes no sense to me because I always though it was a noun or verb, not a group of people.

miles136

I am by no means posh or stuck up but I do like this things to be done … I am by no means posh or stuck up but I do like this things to be done right, I hate swaring in the street and ppl shouting and screaming at their kids "kiyle ger eer now".... pppl spitting in the streets, ppl saying warne for wine, not eating with good table manners, littering, speaking in a very common way

​sad that others see not littering as posh, manners aren't posh just a reflection of parenting.

What's a scunner?

moneysavingkitten

What's a scunner?

A menacing unemployed person (primarily a youth) with no moral background, poor dress sense, & with an uncouth nature.

Typically found smoking/drinking/loitering on council estates.

Banned

miles136

I am by no means posh or stuck up but I do like this things to be done … I am by no means posh or stuck up but I do like this things to be done right, I hate swaring in the street and ppl shouting and screaming at their kids "kiyle ger eer now".... pppl spitting in the streets, ppl saying warne for wine, not eating with good table manners, littering, speaking in a very common way

I don't hate swearing if used in the proper context but if it's just f- this, f- that and so on it gets tiresome. People who spit and put their feet on train/bus seats should be ashamed of the example they're giving to younger generations that see them doing it. I've never spat on the streets and I rarely do it anyway because I don't need to, a lot of freaks spit like crazy for no good reason.

There was or is a law about people who spit get charged £50 but when does that ever happen? Also, the seats on TfL trains tend to be pretty much ruined, even when they're replaced with new ones' morons still place their feet on the new seats.

God damn it, fine those numbskulls, TfL!

Spasho

I don't hate swearing if used in the proper context but if it's just f- … I don't hate swearing if used in the proper context but if it's just f- this, f- that and so on it gets tiresome. People who spit and put their feet on train/bus seats should be ashamed of the example they're giving to younger generations that see them doing it. I've never spat on the streets and I rarely do it anyway because I don't need to, a lot of freaks spit like crazy for no good reason.There was or is a law about people who spit get charged £50 but when does that ever happen? Also, the seats on TfL trains tend to be pretty much ruined, even when they're replaced with new ones' morons still place their feet on the new seats.God damn it, fine those numbskulls, TfL!

Spitting is what one does when one is cleaning ones teeth.

Gobbing is what some uncouth, ne'er do well does in the street!

Original Poster

Had a nice afternoon in a nice english country village no scunners in sight

fanpages

A menacing unemployed person (primarily a youth) with no moral … A menacing unemployed person (primarily a youth) with no moral background, poor dress sense, & with an uncouth nature.Typically found smoking/drinking/loitering on council estates.

That's a scroat X)

miles136

Had a nice afternoon in a nice english country village no scunners in … Had a nice afternoon in a nice english country village no scunners in sight

Scroats X)

moneysavingkitten

What's a scunner?

fanpages

A menacing unemployed person (primarily a youth) with no moral … A menacing unemployed person (primarily a youth) with no moral background, poor dress sense, & with an uncouth nature.Typically found smoking/drinking/loitering on council estates.

deeky

That's a scroat X)

Nah... it can't be; msk is used to handling those.

moneysavingkitten

What's a scunner?

fanpages

deeky

That's a scroat X)

oO Oh, it's ok. I feared for your safety for a moment but them remembered, she admitted to it yesterday X)

deeky

oO Oh, it's ok. I feared for your safety for a moment but them … oO Oh, it's ok. I feared for your safety for a moment but them remembered, she admitted to it yesterday X)

Yes, you only remember them now

ooooh, a poor person pretending to be posh, i'm pretty sure those 'nice' people had a jolly good laugh behind your back once you left to catch the bus home to your council flat

fanpages

Yes, you only remember them now

<< try to imagine that smiley with squinting eyes and pursed lips. Not you, the smiley

Edited by: "deeky" 30th Oct 2016

fanpages

Thanks for explaining, never heard of that one before! I guess that either means I've lead a sheltered life or I am one oO

moneysavingkitten

What's a scunner?

fanpages

deeky

That's a scroat X)

I like to keep my hand in, you never can have too much practise

moneysavingkitten

Thanks for explaining, never heard of that one before! I guess that … Thanks for explaining, never heard of that one before! I guess that either means I've lead a sheltered life or I am one oO

You're welcome. I don't think you are a sheltered life though.

I see you more as somebody being ignored "in a sec".

Irony.

deeky

Hmmm, seems familiar...

fanpages

You're welcome. I don't think you are a sheltered life though.I see you … You're welcome. I don't think you are a sheltered life though.I see you more as somebody being ignored "in a sec".Irony.:{

Scunner it is then X)

moneysavingkitten

What's a scunner?

People from Scunthorpe?.

moneysavingkitten

What's a scunner?

shauneco

People from Scunthorpe?.

"Cunners"; different altogether. Very different.

(Everyone)Different(/Everyone)

miles136

​my first musical with my wife...a great one for sure

fanpages

From where i come from, we call them thugs

moneysavingkitten

What's a scunner?

fanpages

mutley1

From where i come from, we call them thugs

I was expecting you to say "youths" or "tenants"

shauneco

People from Scunthorpe?.

I would guess scunthorpe is no good then?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions