Who is your go to friend at 2 am?

Top comments
33416637-sIKfE.jpg
The Daily Mail website. Even at 2am the outrage still flows.
30 Comments
33416637-sIKfE.jpg
Jack Daniels.
Bed
Xbox
My mobile
hukd sub reddit
My hand
The dog. Anytime of day or night. At 2 o'clock, I will probably get my slippers gently piddled on with joy as he's a puppy spaniel.
Anyone I want as I'm dreaming sweet dreams.
Graham19791 h, 31 m ago

Nowt on telly, Graham?

Joking aside, beginning to understand your annoyance with it.
Edited by: "tryn2help" 10th Mar
Google, YouTube or showbox. Depends which answer I need.
Sleeping tablet.
The brick wall, he’s a good listener
Definitely the dog, even if I have to wake her up to stop her snoring
I don't have one. I have many. Because I an incapable of sleep, people often call on me at 2am when something is up, because I am reliably awake.
MSK.21 m ago

I don't have one. I have many. Because I an incapable of sleep, people …I don't have one. I have many. Because I an incapable of sleep, people often call on me at 2am when something is up, because I am reliably awake.

Weird. I got a call at 1.44 this morning. Nobody calls at that time unless they need something. Never know what going to find - always pray before going out. Praise God that particular call went well.
tryn2help16 m ago

Weird. I got a call at 1.44 this morning. Nobody calls at that time unless …Weird. I got a call at 1.44 this morning. Nobody calls at that time unless they need something. Never know what going to find - always pray before going out. Praise God that particular call went well.

I'm more worried when people call me in the morning. Then I know there's something really wrong
My mind
Hello, I’m your mind, giving you someone to talk to
hukd (misc) or chaturbat3

tryn2help1 h, 38 m ago

Weird. I got a call at 1.44 this morning. Nobody calls at that time unless …Weird. I got a call at 1.44 this morning. Nobody calls at that time unless they need something. Never know what going to find - always pray before going out. Praise God that particular call went well.

Who was it then?
deleted1166706
before the restraining order Billy Sollox

now no one
kitboga goes live @2am on twitch

That's where I am now.
The gym.
MSK.10th Mar

I don't have one. I have many. Because I an incapable of sleep, people …I don't have one. I have many. Because I an incapable of sleep, people often call on me at 2am when something is up, because I am reliably awake.

Will take a note of that
tryn2help10th Mar

Amen to that .:)
Chinch
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants