Groups

Who ISNT watching the apprentice?

51 Comments

Me neither.

not me

me... can't be bothered with it... if I wanna see an a**eh**e shouting I'll got back to my old job lol

I'm not!

dont like it, not gonna watch it

nope!

mod

I'll whisper this..."Desperate Housewives"

i've never watched it - is it any good?

Original Poster

Never expected this many people lol.

andywedge;4738461

you dont - do you andy - please say you dont

andywedge;4738461

I'll be watching Desperate Housewives :thumbsup:

im not

I'm not..........i'm sky plussing it. :lol:

im not

mod

holly100;4738479

you dont - do you andy - please say you dont

[SIZE="1"]yes[/SIZE]

im not, all that grovelling around on tv

OH has just put auf weidersen pet on ITV 4 on...........already had an hour of the original Minder.....god help me :roll:

Original Poster

im gona bbc iplayer it lol

the o/h watching only fools and horses on Gold .... think He's seen them all about a thousand times and he's only 25 lol

http://www.sfphotorama.com/uploaded_images/nope_knockout-702680.jpg

not me

I was gonna record it but I won't like it.

nope currently watching the bill, then watching Law & Order which I recorded on Mon.

bitseylango;4738557

OH has just put auf weidersen pet on ITV 4 on...........already had an … OH has just put auf weidersen pet on ITV 4 on...........already had an hour of the original Minder.....god help me :roll:

lol your lucky Mark always tries to get time team on

wow we found some chippings of some carp vase from billions of years ago BOTHERED

OR he likes watchin most haunted and BELIEVES ITS REAL

Syzable;4738503

I'm not..........i'm sky plussing it. :lol:

Me too

I want to watch it when my husband does - or I'll end up watching it twice

Original Poster

angelwithdirtyw;4738589

the o/h watching only fools and horses on Gold .... think He's seen them … the o/h watching only fools and horses on Gold .... think He's seen them all about a thousand times and he's only 25 lol

lol:p, it is funny at times, GARRY!

Me - I'm sick of hearing about it on TV!

ilovepink;4738603

lol your lucky Mark always tries to get time team onwow we found some … lol your lucky Mark always tries to get time team onwow we found some chippings of some carp vase from billions of years ago BOTHEREDOR he likes watchin most haunted and BELIEVES ITS REAL

PMSL!

tonights viewing makes a refreshing change from Ice Road Truckers and the 6 squillion repeat of Top Gear!

Banned

Nope its all about tree man tonight!

hankmarvin4;4738623

Nope its all about tree man tonight!

Eh? Oh and good evening everybodypeeps :-D

nope .... never have

Original Poster

So how come you guys dont wana watch it?

im watching it, i love multi tasking ;-)

MarzBarz;4738648

I watched it once and was bored out my mind......just find it really uninteresting TV :-D

EDIT: evening moo

bitseylango;4738619

PMSL! tonights viewing makes a refreshing change from Ice Road Truckers … PMSL! tonights viewing makes a refreshing change from Ice Road Truckers and the 6 squillion repeat of Top Gear!

lol his other one is watching either ground force all day or challenge tommy walsh

we dont even have a garden we live in a flat for gods sake the worst is when hes moaning (cause i want to turn it over) that 2 mins before the end he remembers that he's seen it before.....i feel like sticking cocktail sticks in my eyes and kebab skewwers in me ears when i hear the theme tunes

MarzBarz;4738648

Its like a principle thing almost - its been shoved down my neck from every media advertising angle & so I'm so bored of hearing about it I just don't want to watch it!!
    Childish & illogical but hey!

MarzBarz;4738648

bored the hell outta me last time and marks watching ghost hunters thats why im on here lol

ilovepink;4738666

lol his other one is watching either ground force all day or challenge … lol his other one is watching either ground force all day or challenge tommy walshwe dont even have a garden we live in a flat for gods sake the worst is when hes moaning (cause i want to turn it over) that 2 mins before the end he remembers that he's seen it before.....i feel like sticking cocktail sticks in my eyes and kebab skewwers in me ears when i hear the theme tunes

I feel a bit like that when I hear Dennis Waterman.........." I could be so good for yooooooooo" PMSL :-D

MarzBarz;4738648

See below.... lol

angelwithdirtyw;4738440

me... can't be bothered with it... if I wanna see an a**eh**e shouting … me... can't be bothered with it... if I wanna see an a**eh**e shouting I'll got back to my old job lol

meeee

Original Poster

LMAO funny replies. Yeh i gota agree with you guys , it has been hyped up alot.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread418214169
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4422068
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…26117
      4. Samsung Note 8811

See more discussions