Groups

Who killed Archie (Eastenders)-Storyline leaked. (spoilers)

Anyone want to know?
    See next post.

48 Comments

Original Poster

Below.

Stacey killed him, Bradley commits suicide.

how do you know?

apparently the show where we find out 'who did it' is live so no one will know until then

I read that too in a magazine!

Original Poster

Cannot reveal the source, but its true

asayer;7631837

apparently the show where we find out 'who did it' is live so no one will … apparently the show where we find out 'who did it' is live so no one will know until then

+1

is this just another theory by a journalist or is there actually proof?

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

if its true you have to back it up.

asayer;7631837

apparently the show where we find out 'who did it' is live so no one will … apparently the show where we find out 'who did it' is live so no one will know until then

yer thats what i heard to

N one knows yet because:

It will be broadcast live from the BBC's Elstree studios on Friday 19 February 2010 at 2000 GMT.
    'Big test'
    EastEnders executive producer, Diederick Santer said: "It's too early to discuss the exact storyline at this point, but viewers are assured that this live episode will bring them all the high drama and excitement they expect from EastEnders and then some.
    "The episode will feature - amongst other things - the resolution to a big storyline which will keep the audience (as well as the cast and crew) guessing until the very last moment."

I reckon it was Pat :w00t:

asayer;7631837

asayer;7631860

N one knows yet because:It will be broadcast live from the BBC's Elstree … N one knows yet because:It will be broadcast live from the BBC's Elstree studios on Friday 19 February 2010 at 2000 GMT.'Big test'EastEnders executive producer, Diederick Santer said: "It's too early to discuss the exact storyline at this point, but viewers are assured that this live episode will bring them all the high drama and excitement they expect from EastEnders and then some."The episode will feature - amongst other things - the resolution to a big storyline which will keep the audience (as well as the cast and crew) guessing until the very last moment."

what they said :thumbsup: the actors won't even find out until on the night as there are quite a few versions that they are rehearsing & won't be told until on the night which version they are going with

livingthelife07;7631865

I reckon it was Pat :w00t:

did she hit him with her earrings :w00t:

Except it was in the news that the producers have denied Bradley is commiting suicide already.

cheerleader;7631887

did she hit him with her earrings :w00t:

Think she must of done, they could knock anyone out!

Banned

craigmk6;7631848

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooif … booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooif its true you have to back it up.

Sounds like a whale-sized wind-up.

SuperEd

i heard it was dot.....

Original Poster

You heard it here first
    ]Here is the proof

someone told me that tyrone got the train from manchester and wolloped him coz he thought he was banging molly?

SuperEd

craigmk6;7631939

someone told me that tyrone got the train from manchester and wolloped … someone told me that tyrone got the train from manchester and wolloped him coz he thought he was banging molly?

:-D

It was Maggie Simpson in a cameo appearance

Original Poster

casparwhite;7632047

sad.....really sad

Agree, I liked Archie too
    http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/pauls7010/baby-cry.gif

asayer;7631860

N one knows yet because:It will be broadcast live from the BBC's Elstree … N one knows yet because:It will be broadcast live from the BBC's Elstree studios on Friday 19 February 2010 at 2000 GMT.'Big test'EastEnders executive producer, Diederick Santer said: "It's too early to discuss the exact storyline at this point, but viewers are assured that this live episode will bring them all the high drama and excitement they expect from EastEnders and then some."The episode will feature - amongst other things - the resolution to a big storyline which will keep the audience (as well as the cast and crew) guessing until the very last moment."

the cast must know as they are way ahead with the filming so will already have filmed the non live episodes

I think that theory by the OP is true - as they never really show Stacey as a suspect - only the obvious ones. Plus Bradley is leaving.

Original Poster

bossyboots;7632313

the cast must know as they are way ahead with the filming so will already … the cast must know as they are way ahead with the filming so will already have filmed the non live episodesI think that theory by the OP is true - as they never really show Stacey as a suspect - only the obvious ones. Plus Bradley is leaving.

Thank you, yes it has been leaked and this will happen.

Original Poster

casparwhite;7632305

dont cry, Frank's back

wow, poor Gif

How could the cast still not know who killed him - they have the scripts to learn plus the next episode on Friday would have been filmed weeks ago and hardly not going to be mentioned in Fridays storyline.

Original Poster

bossyboots;7632356

How could the cast still not know who killed him - they have the scripts … How could the cast still not know who killed him - they have the scripts to learn plus the next episode on Friday would have been filmed weeks ago and hardly not going to be mentioned in Fridays storyline.

exactly, it has been leaked.

Original Poster

casparwhite;7632368

its got more moves than your 2 move gifgif snob

more clarity required:thumbsup:

I reckon it was Colonel Mustard with the....

i heard it might be sean slater cause he came back and overheard bradley havin a go at archie for what he did to stacey but i havent a clue where i heard that or if it remotely true lol

Banned

SKOOSY - THE link you posted was to the coral website - how does that prove stacey is the killer?

Easteneders is stupid anyway. The police interview almost everyone ASIDE from the mentally unstable rape victim...The 'script' writers are beyond rubbish.

Besides, it's Peggy that kills Archie. The blonde half pint geriatric is leaving the show very soon which happens to coincide with the revelation of who killed Archie in late Feb. Pants.

bossyboots;7632313

the cast must know as they are way ahead with the filming so will already … the cast must know as they are way ahead with the filming so will already have filmed the non live episodesI think that theory by the OP is true - as they never really show Stacey as a suspect - only the obvious ones. Plus Bradley is leaving.

they have lots of scripts for who killed archie & the actor/actress who is the killer will find out on the live show which version they are doing
    the producer was on this morning last week & only 4 people know who the killer is him & the writing team :thumbsup:

sparkle123;7633149

SKOOSY - THE link you posted was to the coral website - how does that … SKOOSY - THE link you posted was to the coral website - how does that prove stacey is the killer?

Because of the odds... it's heavily rumoured that the bookies have inside info, to stop them losing money or something.

People don't seem to realise that the actors know it could be them, but can never be certain it is because there are a number of suspects..... no one will know until the live show..... FACT.

Banned

thanks bish

skusey;7632373

more clarity required:thumbsup:

no thanks:thumbsup:

why is bradley killing himself if stacey is the killer????

whoever killed Archie is the one who has the ring as it keeps getting mentioned

They say that whoever did apparently kill Archie won't find out until the night of the live ep in Feb.
    What people seem to forget is that they film the episodes 6 weeks in advance so they are already filming for the beginning of March. How can film for the next few weeks without anybody mentioning what happened. :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions