Groups

Who killed the mother-in-law.................. thread?!

The OP of that thread must have taken ages to type that long opening post!

Hope you sort the thread, your mother-in-law or both mate.

Thats all.

40 Comments

Me and my epic advice ha ha

Original Poster

nikkib123

Me and my epic advice ha ha

Thats very naughty Nikki!!!

Nice posts in there, such a shame its vanished.

X)...

congrats on the epic 4 post thread Marina

Marina

Thats very naughty Nikki!!! :DNice posts in there, such a shame its … Thats very naughty Nikki!!! :DNice posts in there, such a shame its vanished.

Wasn't quite sure if it was "real" but knowing this place it probably was

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

congrats on the epic 3 post thread Marina

Now 5

5 posts in 2 mins wow!!

Oh and you don't know.

Marina

Now 5 :)5 posts in 2 mins wow!!Oh and you don't know.

uber epic

and oh no u didn't!

Charlie Scene

congrats on the epic 4 post thread Marina

oO.....make it 8 now
    Edited by: "shopstilldrops" 18th Sep 2010

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

oO.....make it 8 now

Tell him shopstillitdrops!

Oh you need a nickname

Original Poster

nikkib123

Wasn't quite sure if it was "real" but knowing this place it probably was … Wasn't quite sure if it was "real" but knowing this place it probably was

Oh i see

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

uber epic and oh no u didn't!

Thanks mate, all your blessings

Still, you don't know though.

starsparkle2311

STD?

lol

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

I think he was worried his wife might have read it. TBH if I was him, I'd … I think he was worried his wife might have read it. TBH if I was him, I'd be more worried if the mother in law had seen it,lol

lol

Hi Star, how was the interview?

starsparkle2311

Hi Charlie

hi m8

Charlie Scene

lol

haha, i know, bad isnt it !!!, i think ilp pointed this out once before , hehe, not something you think about when picking a username , lol, hows about 'shops' for short X)

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

haha, i know, bad isnt it !!!, i think ilp pointed this out once before , … haha, i know, bad isnt it !!!, i think ilp pointed this out once before , hehe, not something you think about when picking a username , lol, hows about 'shops' for short X)

I thought of shops too! So.... 'You will be called Shops from now on'

Did that sound like christening btw?

chops

starsparkle2311

haha, i know, bad isnt it !!!, i think ilp pointed this out once before , … haha, i know, bad isnt it !!!, i think ilp pointed this out once before , hehe, not something you think about when picking a username , lol, hows about 'shops' for short X)Yeh 'shops' is better. Hi shops

haha, yeh better than a disease !!, hellooooo to you

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

Ah it was great thanks, went really well. Just got to wait and see now.

good good. You'll get it.

Marina

I thought of shops too! So.... 'You will be called Shops from now on'Did … I thought of shops too! So.... 'You will be called Shops from now on'Did that sound like christening btw?

Haha, yes !!, ive been renamed X) not every day this happens , a call for a celebration methinks ...................any excuse, lol(_;)

Charlie Scene

chops

lol, as long as the word 'fat' is not put before it !:p

shopstilldrops

chubby

chubbychops

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

chubbychubbychops

Hiya, you're late. Christening over, you can come to the party though.

Charlie Scene

chubbychubbychops[/quote]

maybe !.........one problem though im a perfect size 10/12

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Haha, yes !!, ive been renamed X) not every day this happens , a call for … Haha, yes !!, ive been renamed X) not every day this happens , a call for a celebration methinks ...................any excuse, lol(_;)

All ready!!

http://www.weddingsandpartyaccessories.co.uk/gallery/images/balloon_decor/balloon_decor/100_1047.JPG

Marina

Hiya, you're late. Christening over, you can come to the party though.

X).........yep party is in full swing here

Marina

All ready!!

OMG , WOW !! all this for me Marina ? .....oh i am so chuffed ! and wow your quick with your organisation , X)........looks lovely btw , very pretty , was it your daughters christening or something ? x

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

OMG , WOW !! all this for me Marina ? .....oh i am so chuffed ! and wow … OMG , WOW !! all this for me Marina ? .....oh i am so chuffed ! and wow your quick with your organisation , X)........looks lovely btw , very pretty , was it your daughters christening or something ? x

All for you shops enjoy!

Picture courtesy - google :-)

shopstilldrops

chubbychubbychops[/quote]maybe !.........one problem though im a perfect … chubbychubbychops[/quote]maybe !.........one problem though im a perfect size 10/12

contradicting yourself now!

Marina

All for you shops enjoy! :)Picture courtesy - google :-)

Thankyou xx

Charlie Scene

contradicting yourself now!

Oh yeh guess i have too busy celebrating my new name of ' shops' .............not 'chops' , lol,........btw i 'm the second one so lawd knows why i mentioned fat , lol

im just messing X) though Marina is huuge

Original Poster

Don't worry shops, size 10/12 is perfect. Size 6/8 is super perfect (thats me)

But Charlie is fat, at a guess he must be XXXXXXXXXXXXL, seen his pics in a pic thread.

Sorry mate, have I spoiled your image, didn't mean to though. *insert innocent face smiley here*

EDIT: missed Charlie's post above, quickly taking the sorry back.
    Edited by: "Marina" 18th Sep 2010

Marina

Don't worry shops, size 10/12 is perfect. Size 6/8 is super perfect … Don't worry shops, size 10/12 is perfect. Size 6/8 is super perfect (thats me) :pBut Charlie is fat, at a guess he must be XXXXXXXXXXXXL, seen his pics in a pic thread. Sorry mate, have I spoiled your image, didn't mean to though. *insert innocent face smiley here*

u mean size 68

gotta go this fat boy is hungary looking that table full of food!

starsparkle2311

How tall are you Marina? If I was that size I'd look like a skeleton. I'm … How tall are you Marina? If I was that size I'd look like a skeleton. I'm 5'8 same size as shops tho. Think it's my ideal size really. I went down to a size 8 a few years ago and I just had people telling me to eat more. Used to go to my mothers and she'd pile my plate with a mountain of food.Wouldn't have minded if she was a half decent cook,lol

she is 3ft small btw

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

u mean size 68

Ha, I'm proper 6 btw, I just 6/8 just in case people think I'm bag of bones or something. http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af81/hukd_marina/smilies/sEm_blush.gif

Shops, Charlie more or less looks like this guy

http://www.celsias.com/media/uploads/admin/fat_guy_in_car.jpg

Marina

Ha, I'm proper 6 btw, I just 6/8 just in case people think I'm bag of … Ha, I'm proper 6 btw, I just 6/8 just in case people think I'm bag of bones or something. Shops, Charlie more or less looks like this guy

except for the beard :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

How tall are you Marina? If I was that size I'd look like a skeleton. I'm … How tall are you Marina? If I was that size I'd look like a skeleton. I'm 5'8 same size as shops tho. Think it's my ideal size really. I went down to a size 8 a few years ago and I just had people telling me to eat more. Used to go to my mothers and she'd pile my plate with a mountain of food.Wouldn't have minded if she was a half decent cook,lol

I'm a very tall 5'1 I keep saying I'm gonna put on weight, hubby says oh no dont!

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

she is 3ft small btw

Taller than you still.

Charlie Scene

except for the beard :thumbsup:

Wow, you're meant to fight it mate, feel bad now. Ok, think Charlie is not at all like ^^^ guy tbf.
    Edited by: "Marina" 18th Sep 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 8965
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?24106
      3. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2458
      4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2849

See more discussions