Groups

Who knew......?

Keifer Sutherland and Gary Oldman done the voice overs for COD5??

Keifer Sutherland was talking about it on radio1 today and i really didn't know untill then who done the voices...... who'd have thought Gary Olman (an English guy) done the voices of the russian!!!!

thought i would share this with those of you who didn't know x

lynds xxx

13 Comments

Gary Oldman did the batman films I think. I knew it was Keifer though, he sounds just like he did in Phonebooth

Can you get any COD on the Wii?

You seem to enjoy them

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;4169212

Gary Oldman did the batman films I think. I knew it was Keifer though, … Gary Oldman did the batman films I think. I knew it was Keifer though, he sounds just like he did in Phonebooth

yeah gary oldman did do the batman films...... i'd never have guessed either of them done the voices..... so its keifer saying ' send in the dogs' .... i don't like him anymore :lol:

pmsl at me putting keither :giggle:

lyndsbowes;4169243

yeah gary oldman did do the batman films...... i'd never have guessed … yeah gary oldman did do the batman films...... i'd never have guessed either of them done the voices..... so its keifer saying ' send in the dogs' .... i don't like him anymore :lol:pmsl at me putting keither :giggle:

Thats my name!! She's in love :oops:

lyndsbowes;4169243

yeah gary oldman did do the batman films...... i'd never have guessed … yeah gary oldman did do the batman films...... i'd never have guessed either of them done the voices..... so its keifer saying ' send in the dogs' .... i don't like him anymore :lol:pmsl at me putting keither :giggle:

LOL...because he' the one that sends the dogs after you? I'm sure he dosen't mean it :whistling:

Original Poster

kjbenja;4169300

Thats my name!! She's in love :oops:

:w00t: looool

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;4169328

LOL...because he' the one that sends the dogs after you? I'm sure he … LOL...because he' the one that sends the dogs after you? I'm sure he dosen't mean it :whistling:

:-( i hope not :giggle:

Banned

well i didnt, but i do now.

oldman has done diff accents well in the past in films n such aint he...but i didnt know that lynds, groovy.

Original Poster

DangerGod;4169380

well i didnt, but i do now.

MissRoo;4169404

oldman has done diff accents well in the past in films n such aint … oldman has done diff accents well in the past in films n such aint he...but i didnt know that lynds, groovy.

:thumbsup: ;-)

I could do voice overs, my friends say that when I have a bad cold that I sound like Grant Mitchell..lol

..i cant do any accents, im rubbish...id love to be able to do a russian (mb shud rephrase that) russian accent lol

MissRoo;4169445

..i cant do any accents, im rubbish...id love to be able to do a russian … ..i cant do any accents, im rubbish...id love to be able to do a russian (mb shud rephrase that) russian accent lol

Naughty girl ;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best £500 student laptop choice?22
      2. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…44
      3. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming33
      4. Memory foam mattress topper33

See more discussions