Groups

Who knew it was possible to pm yourself?!

Was just trying to pm someone by editing one id already sent them (i know, lazy or what) and when i sent it, i noticed i had a pm - from myself! Never even knew it was possible to pm yourself.

19 Comments

You learn something new everyday!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;8179959

You learn something new everyday!

You do indeed, i've learnt that i'm a bit of a div :oops:

Banned

Me, I do it sometimes to save things etc...

Banned

You can also ring yourself but nobody will answer

Banned

Me accidently reply to myself sometimes

pinkkitty2007;8179965

You do indeed, i've learnt that i'm a bit of a div :oops:

lol that's the sort of thing i learn everyday. I'll have some more coke codes for you tomorrow. I'll pm them to you rather than to myself ;-)

Banned

ryman1000;8179975

Me accidently reply to myself sometimes

Me too.

Don't forward it to yourself

DLM;8179967

Me, I do it sometimes to save things etc...

+1

I PM myself as I am a social leper, and miss out on receiving PM's. :-(

Banned

I've been emailing myself for years to pretend that I have friends

Original Poster

thesaint;8179993

+1I PM myself as I am a social leper, and miss out on receiving PM's. :-(

It was you i was trying to pm lol

Original Poster

Little Munchkin;8179984

lol that's the sort of thing i learn everyday. I'll have some more coke … lol that's the sort of thing i learn everyday. I'll have some more coke codes for you tomorrow. I'll pm them to you rather than to myself ;-)

Thanks hun:-D

Banned

thesaint;8179993

+1I PM myself as I am a social leper, and miss out on receiving PM's. :-(

I am that too

I also send myself letters, birthday cards etc...

Banned

whatsThePoint;8180029

see it wasn't me stalking you ..it was you stalking yourself all the time … see it wasn't me stalking you ..it was you stalking yourself all the time

Oh no, you caught me out

DLM;8179972

You can also ring yourself but nobody will answer

when i do this, my number is always engaged....i mean....who the hell keeps calling me when im trying to call myself :whistling:

Brb sending pics...

Banned

shanecr;8180053

when i do this, my number is always engaged....i mean....who the hell … when i do this, my number is always engaged....i mean....who the hell keeps calling me when im trying to call myself :whistling:

I rang myself a few weeks ago when I was supposed to be ringing my dad.

My step-mum and fella both laughed at me :oops:

Banned

whatsThePoint;8180082

Anyone else i would laugh at that, but it appears to be a normal event … Anyone else i would laugh at that, but it appears to be a normal event for you

I am a busy bee.

I often ring the house to leave a message, so that I can listen to my lovely voice when I get home

whatsThePoint;8180062

I find its best to ring the home line on my mobile if i want to catch … I find its best to ring the home line on my mobile if i want to catch myself in

genius, only, my oh would answer, and being a woman, she can talk.....and talk....and talk......

Original Poster

shanecr;8180053

when i do this, my number is always engaged....i mean....who the hell … when i do this, my number is always engaged....i mean....who the hell keeps calling me when im trying to call myself :whistling:

:giggle: I remember being so impressed when a friend showed me how to text yourself but put your number in your phone as somebody elses so it looks like someone cool was texting you instead of being sad and texting yourself
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE33
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions