Groups

who knows about 30gb ipod videos?

Hi

I just purchased what i thought was the VERY latest black 30gb ipod video on ebay. It arrived this morning.

It has johnny depp on the box one side/chilli peppers on the other. I thought this was the latest version?! I was told it was!

I wanted the one with the improved 20/6.5 hr battery life and brighter screen!

this says 14hr playback on side of box! ahhh! please help is it 5th gen, 5.5th gen or 6th gen!

All i know is i wanted the best one available! the product code is MA446ZP/A

Please help im going nuts!

3 Comments

going off the ipod asda thread, the jonny depp ones are the latest ones, the crappy ones before that had U2 artwork on the box.

someone else may be able to confirm better though

Original Poster

amino

going off the ipod asda thread, the jonny depp ones are the latest ones, … going off the ipod asda thread, the jonny depp ones are the latest ones, the crappy ones before that had U2 artwork on the box.someone else may be able to confirm better though

That what I though, but then why does it say 14hr battery life like the older 5th gen? Wasnt there one with gorillaz on the box too?

thanks

Just over a year ago for Christmas I got a black 30GB video, Gorillaz on the side. So I can confirm that that one's pretty old by now, not sure about this U2/Depp one you speak of...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions