Groups
    EXPIRED

Who left me that feedback? You know who you are. Im sulking now!

As above.... *sob*

64 Comments

was it horrible?

Original Poster

It said "You look ugly and fat" :oops:

16-06-2010 21:24 You look ugly and fat lol

*sob*

lollingtons

Smaybelline;8854911

It said "You look ugly and fat" :oops: 16-06-2010 21:24 You look ugly and … It said "You look ugly and fat" :oops: 16-06-2010 21:24 You look ugly and fat lol *sob*

now that's plain nasty!!! Ask mods to look into it! Give them something to do lol

Original Poster

fern37;8854919

now that's plain nasty!!! Ask mods to look into it! Give them something … now that's plain nasty!!! Ask mods to look into it! Give them something to do lol

Give the mods something to do ... Dont be silly they are very busy on this site... very busy banning people and locking threads for breaking the rules.. those damn rulebreakers!

Your last feedback was "Good all round! A*"?:?

Did you mean rep?

Ps if that you in your Avi you look pretty hot to me. But feel free to post some pics on here for a second opinion!:-D

As above, it's rep not feedback.

HUKD = Serious Business.

Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8854947

Your last feedback was "Good all round! A*"?:?Did you mean rep?Ps if that … Your last feedback was "Good all round! A*"?:?Did you mean rep?Ps if that you in your Avi you look pretty hot to me. But feel free to post some pics on here for a second opinion!:-D

LOOOOL

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8854947

Your last feedback was "Good all round! A*"?:?Did you mean rep?Ps if that … Your last feedback was "Good all round! A*"?:?Did you mean rep?Ps if that you in your Avi you look pretty hot to me. But feel free to post some pics on here for a second opinion!:-D

:roll:

ye i agree with gavin you look pretty hot lol, ignore the rep, ive had some creepy ones myslef :lol:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8854947

You are such a tart!!!

report your thread and the mods will know who done it and deal with it. they will probably get suspended for it too - which might help u work out who done it.

Original Poster

Yes i mean Rep - Sorry (Living up to the blonde stereotype now!)

Yes i have had creepy rep before, was selling a dress on here and posted a pic of it on and someone sent me rep saying it was a nice pic - Creepy!

Also i was at the petrol station tonight and a guy got out his car and as i was walking back to my car he shouted (in a strong manc accent) - " I knew that was your car"... yeah how? "I could just tell" .... Really puzzled me, i tend not to have many interactions with strangers. So yeah... how can someone know what car you drive just by how you look - And no i dont drive a bright pink convertible! :whistling:

EDIT : And yes it is me in the pic.... and i dont think i'll put any more pics of me on here just in case i get more creepy rep!

Original Poster

Go on just one then.... and yes i suppose this fits the stereotype 100% , me and my baby
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-sf2p/hs256.snc3/23184_1216555458_8442_n.jpg

Smaybelline;8855158

Go on just one then.... and yes i suppose this fits the stereotype 100% , … Go on just one then.... and yes i suppose this fits the stereotype 100% , me and my baby

watch the vultures descend!!

Smaybelline;8855158

Go on just one then.... and yes i suppose this fits the stereotype 100% , … Go on just one then.... and yes i suppose this fits the stereotype 100% , me and my baby

Bet it was some jealous fat female who sent u that rep :lol:.................and No StevenA2000, I aint jealous and nor am I fat (in case u thought about posting that up!!)

****ATTENTION SEEKER ALERT****

Just kidding......

ps You're not ugly and fat. Out of ten......... I would definitely give you one !!!!

Original Poster

modoc;8855183

****ATTENTION SEEKER ALERT****Just kidding......ps You're not ugly and … ****ATTENTION SEEKER ALERT****Just kidding......ps You're not ugly and fat. Out of ten......... I would definitely give you one !!!!

You guys asked for a pic. :p.. i tried to make that one my avatar but it goes out of proportion.... oh well.... i'll never know who left me the rep... thanks to all for helping in my quest to find the mystery rep leaver --- i will leave rep for you all to say thanks :thumbsup:

are you the dog on the left or dog on the right? just joking...

Original Poster

Peterdj41;8855216

are you the dog on the left or dog on the right? just joking...

Oh... So witty

Woof...

Original Poster

Thank you for the lovely rep x

Smaybelline;8855221

Oh... So witty :pWoof...

lol

ill get my coat and leave...

Can I just sneak in and here and say to Fern --------- am sitting here with a large tube of Prawn Cocktail Pringles ...and nearly at the bottom:oops:

OP someone is jealous of you - take that as a compliment:)

while on the subject of steroetypes, ive got a pic of me for someone to stereotype, 2 secs while i upload it to pb

Smaybelline;8855158

Laminator says No

please provide a proper picture with dimensions of...

Original Poster

micoo;8855252

while on the subject of steroetypes, ive got a pic of me for someone to … while on the subject of steroetypes, ive got a pic of me for someone to stereotype, 2 secs while i upload it to pb

Supposed to be in bed now.. Hurry so i can judge you

Original Poster

numptyj;8855253

Laminator says Noplease provide a proper picture with dimensions of...

Took me a moment but i got it in the end :-D V. Funny

Smaybelline;8855260

Supposed to be in bed now.. Hurry so i can judge you

heres one, i got some odd looks that night :lol:

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/23572_514496555515_289400717_731618.jpg

and another lol (this one is a weee bit better lol)

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss86/micoo91/Picture0002-1.jpg

Original Poster

First one... I'd run away with my chihuahua underarm screaming for help....

Second one... You look lovely, very proffesional and smart... job interview or wedding? lol

in b4 pink boxers

what a weirdo leaving rep like that - luckily you are quite lovely. Still any rep is better than no rep at all I suppose!

micoo;8855267

heres one, i got some odd looks that night :lol:and another lol (this one … heres one, i got some odd looks that night :lol:and another lol (this one is a weee bit better lol)]

I would still spot you btw - can soooo easily tell thats you :-D

Smaybelline;8855276

First one... I'd run away with my chihuahua underarm screaming for … First one... I'd run away with my chihuahua underarm screaming for help....Second one... You look lovely, very proffesional and smart... job interview or wedding? lol

:lol: na the second one was just for a night out, me and my mate thought it would be fun to suit up haha

Original Poster

chalkysoil;8855282

what a weirdo leaving rep like that - luckily you are quite lovely. … what a weirdo leaving rep like that - luckily you are quite lovely. Still any rep is better than no rep at all I suppose!

Yeah rep is good i suppose but just a weird comment to leave and its bugging me that i dont know who it is lol

ahahahahah at the rep I've been left funny stuff

Smaybelline;8855276

First one... I'd run away with my chihuahua underarm screaming for … First one... I'd run away with my chihuahua underarm screaming for help....Second one... You look lovely, very proffesional and smart... job interview or wedding? lol

Nope - just posing for us here on HUKD :lol:

numptyj;8855280

in b4 pink boxers

lol, the OP is already a bit creeped out, dont want to scare her off forever :lol:

bossyboots;8855287

I would still spot you btw - can soooo easily tell thats you :-D

epic haha, i will wear it next time im in glasgow, try and find me :lol:

supermod

Smaybelline I'm looking into this for you now. As we can see who leaves each rep comment against any member (they are signed & dated in MOD view) please use the report button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif to let us know about issues such as this and we can take the appropriate action, thanks.

bossyboots;8855294

Nope - just posing for us here on HUKD :lol:

it was for a night out :p, it was a bit of a pose though :lol:

Original Poster

micoo;8855288

:lol: na the second one was just for a night out, me and my mate thought … :lol: na the second one was just for a night out, me and my mate thought it would be fun to suit up haha

Well i think you look great..... better than the chavs you see nowadays who think smart = baggy jeans halfway down their legs!

Noticed this thread was expired and now un expired so thanks to whoever or however it was unexpired... turned into a nice little chat - Thanks everyone for being so lovely. :thumbsup:

Off to bed now... got to be up at 6 for work *yawn*

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…912
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047121
    3. word association Game73944494
    4. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1417

See more discussions