Who likes the new xbox 360 update??

24 replies
Found 19th Nov 2008
I think it is woeful but what do you think....

24 Comments

Hate It!

I'm liking it so far, change can be scary, ask your mum to sit with you for a bit till you get used to it... hehe

Original Poster

scotland88;3508886

Hate It!

its like a kids vtech laptop

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;3508909

I'm liking it so far, change can be scary, ask your mum to sit with you … I'm liking it so far, change can be scary, ask your mum to sit with you for a bit till you get used to it... hehe

if i wanted kids console i would buy a wii....oops already got one and its peash

I love it!

It's not bad no problems thus far.

OH loves it!

not convinced either way, but lovin' the ability to install games on the hard drive :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::-D:-D

Not done mine yet. Don't suppose it's optional?

They copied the Miis from the Wii!

Its well good. My guy looks like a Bee Gee!

I'm not sure yet - been using the old one a long time.

btw is there a way to stop the game loading up when you put a disc in the disc drive?

Mine goes to the dashboard on first boot, but if I put in/change a disc it boots it straight up after the change - I can't stop it grrrrrrrrr!

robtallica;3509506

I'm not sure yet - been using the old one a long time.btw is there a way … I'm not sure yet - been using the old one a long time.btw is there a way to stop the game loading up when you put a disc in the disc drive?

You can change it so it doesn't in the Settings, can't rember where exactly though. Lol

I really like it btw.

DFN;3509617

You can change it so it doesn't in the Settings, can't rember where … You can change it so it doesn't in the Settings, can't rember where exactly though. LolI really like it btw.

I've already got it set so that the game doesn't load on start-up, it just always loads after the disc tray is opened grrrrr! - I've checked the settings numerous times to find a suitable option.

I'll look again!

Here you go.

My Xbox, System Settings, Console Settings, Auto Start (Should Be Off)

I've not seen it yet but I'm not sure why they have gone all family & childish on us - I have the wii for that, my xbox is supposed to be my serious games machine

Original Poster

worto03;3509746

I've not seen it yet but I'm not sure why they have gone all family & … I've not seen it yet but I'm not sure why they have gone all family & childish on us - I have the wii for that, my xbox is supposed to be my serious games machine

exacxtly my view

big willy style;3509775

exacxtly my view

It doesn't exactly effect the games though does it ?. It adds rather then takes away so I don't quite see why people dislike it.

it's ok, my five year old hates it and want's me to put it back. lol:roll:

i quite like it though think it will take a bit of getting used to. think the mini me is a bit like the wii though lol

I think it's quite good, avatar thing is a bit tacky, if you go into your system memory theres a file called "optional update" or something along those lines and you can delete it to keep the old style.

I work in games and am actually impressed. The chat room stuff is great with 8 players in a chat room and being able to all be playing different things and still chat in a big group is a great feature. The Achivment menu is very helpful, if your an achivment Wh*re works very well.

It crashed my Xbox twice within 10 minutes of installation

Thanks again MS!!

Abvance;3509327

They copied the Miis from the Wii!

It looks like the things you could make on Windows Messenger years ago, definitely before the Wii. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. School shoes - with lights66
    2. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…79
    3. Assassin's Creed Origins deals?11
    4. Has anyone truly cut the cord with their landline and gone to a 4G connecti…22

See more discussions