Found 13th Dec 2009
What Do You Think Of The Car??

1. Misc
  2. Astra
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Astra
6 Comments

i know there pretty booring,the convertible one looks but ugly,sorry dont bother if your thinking on getting one

Original Poster

I Own One! Lol Noo Way They Dont Look Ugly, Especially The 3 Door Hatch?!

CheeseCake90;7205312

I Own One! Lol Noo Way They Dont Look Ugly, Especially The 3 Door Hatch?!

anyway would say that to anycar if they own it,i would never buy any gmc:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Hmm Welll If Its A Good Car then Its A Good Car, But If Its Some Old Banger then I Doubt The Owner Will Back It Up Too Much!... I Liked the Car Before It Was Bought, Just wanted Some Opinions Of Other Owners As Its My First Car

CheeseCake90;7205356

Hmm Welll If Its A Good Car then Its A Good Car, But If Its Some Old … Hmm Welll If Its A Good Car then Its A Good Car, But If Its Some Old Banger then I Doubt The Owner Will Back It Up Too Much!... I Liked the Car Before It Was Bought, Just wanted Some Opinions Of Other Owners As Its My First Car

yeer not bad as a first timer,i was going to get insured on my dads banger but it was going to be 6k,cba to getting a car now,just cycle everywhere,dont think i'll have a motor for about 5 years,waste of time anyway:roll:

Original Poster

Yep Its Not Worth The Hassle Unless You Really Need A Car, I'm Extremly Pleased With My Car Though, Get About 58mpg Aswell :lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51460
    2. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums11
    4. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!11

See more discussions