Who owns "That's Entertaiment"?

Found 18th Mar 2012
There seems to be a lot of deals for them recently but I've only just heard of them.
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
Batman
Paul Weller
WWE
Metro Goldwyn Mayer
Simon cowell
George Clooneys beard
they are asking for my details over an unencrypted connection, so must be the admin off here.
market stall in Romford
Nothing wrong with stuff from romford as long as you dont ask where it come from
Domain name:
thatsentertainment.co.uk

Registrant:
MM Guernsey Ltd

Registrant type:
Non-UK Corporation

Registrant's address:
Unit 2, Pitronnerie Complex
Pitronnerie Road
St. Peter Port
GY1 2RH
Guernsey
MrBuck

Domain name: thatsentertainment.co.uk Registrant: MM … Domain name: thatsentertainment.co.uk Registrant: MM Guernsey Ltd Registrant type: Non-UK Corporation Registrant's address: Unit 2, Pitronnerie Complex Pitronnerie Road St. Peter Port GY1 2RH Guernsey

They seem to be partners with Music Magpie. For such a seamingly small background I can see them becoming big players. Their founder is Steve Oliver, anyone know anything more about him?
greatest666

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/steve-oliver/8/69a/13

Linkedin.com

...CEO at Music Zone...

As the saying goes, "this isn't going to end well".
greatest666

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/steve-oliver/8/69a/13

Linkedin.com

...CEO at Music Zone...

Why do you say that? They appear to have a good business model with many of their key players having a sound background, from Play.Com through to HMV etc. The economy is certainly right for this type of Company to thrive.
coathanger

Why do you say that? They appear to have a good business model with many … Why do you say that? They appear to have a good business model with many of their key players having a sound background, from Play.Com through to HMV etc. The economy is certainly right for this type of Company to thrive.

Music Zone managed to go bankrupt with a similar business model before the current recession started.

FYI: [ en.wikipedia.org/wik…one ].

Compare the business model to, say, The GAME Group.
I have given up using them games never turn up
Fed up with all the hassle
If there service was good I would use them all the time as there prices are good shame really
daveyboy7474

I have given up using them games never turn upFed up with all the hassle … I have given up using them games never turn upFed up with all the hassle If there service was good I would use them all the time as there prices are good shame really

i cant comment on their delivery and ordering service but for instore service id say they were pretty good and also do price deals that arnt shown online so eventho you may have had a bad experiance with them i wouldn't dismiss them straight away if there is a store close to you then id advise you buying from instore instead better deals and also stocks can vary from store to store as some dvds, cds and other media formats can be found from instore than may not be found online or at other stores of theirs
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions