Who plays Table Tennis?

Found 29th Jan 2009
Who here on HUKD plays table tennis competitively?
I play in the norwich and district leagues and another league in norfolk and my bat is the following:

L.Heilshrer Butterfly Blade. 85g 5 ply
Rubbers:
Butterfly BRYCE FX (red) 2.1mm
Butterfly Tackifire (black) 2.1mm

As you can tell i am a attacking/defending player so more or less an allround player but i prefer attacking.

Anyway who plays it??

Btw.. its not ping pong

13 Comments

Sloth/Mod

Btw.. its not ping pong

:-( But it sounds so good. :-(

Original Poster

So, just me then

kiwinator;4225064

So, just me then

That must be tiring :thumbsup:

I used to play, but for fun really, got OK and entered a few local tournaments when i was at school. Haven't played for ages though, and TBH i couldn't tell you anything about bats!!

Original Poster

sancho1983;4225261

I used to play, but for fun really, got OK and entered a few local … I used to play, but for fun really, got OK and entered a few local tournaments when i was at school. Haven't played for ages though, and TBH i couldn't tell you anything about bats!!

Thanks for the effort, i appreciate it

Banned

I play in the Aldershot district Table tennis league

i used to play for my country

Banned

Cluffy321;4650172

i used to play for my country

Funny man!

HUKD's Jesus;4650209

Funny man!

yer i did, i was in the army for a while but got injured and while recovering i started to play, eventually i got really good and used to play to entertain the other lads, from there i got noticed and started to play proffesionaly, got better and better and played in the olympics, then i thought **** this and went and bought a shrimping boat and sailed the seas with my old lieutenant

Jamie Oliver must be pretty good, says he was UK number 1.

Supermod

I used to play a fair amount when I was at school. Had a fair amount of time off school to go tournaments etc. Havent played any since though.

Ain't got the balls anymore
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Looking for a dryer during Black Friday ...11
    2. Amazon Prime or Netflix55
    3. Arranging a courier55
    4. Virgin Media retention deals11

See more discussions